2. kip01

Melbourne Burners post Covid meetup - Silvan - Sat 13th June

Pine climb I meant silly me
  3. kip01

I thought the wombat climb was hard until I rode Silvan:oops:
  4. kip01

Choosing the correct saddle bum ouchy

Ok cheers guys Il try my new ranger shorts with padding + adjust the seat and go from there. I had no problems with this wtb saddle two years ago doing epic only thing that has changed is the bike and the wheel size maybe Il go back to 26 must be the problem
  5. kip01

Choosing the correct saddle bum ouchy

Hey guys I'm starting to struggle with long rides, my tush is getting so sore after about an hour it hurts to sit down which ends up with me ending my ride short. Any recommendations on a good trail/enduro seat I understand everyone has a different size behind just thought I would ask if anyones...
  6. kip01

Thanks for that ended up having some 11 year old Shredder show us around, lyre lyre was very wet but the other side around Igor was actually ok just some puddles here and there, definitely need a good set of legs for this place
  7. kip01

Hey sorry off topic slightly, looking at heading out there tomorrow for the first time any recommendations on what's a good loop I can try decent climb at the start with good decent, only looking to be out there for couple hours
  8. kip01

VIC Wtb fox 40 lowers

Item: wanted fox 40 lowers Location: Melbourne or post Item Condition: good with no pinch bolt cracks don't care about cosmetic or seals Price and price conditions: $50+ Extra Info: any model is fine preferably 26 Pictures:
  9. kip01

Count again there's 10 in g1 9 in g2
  10. kip01

Group 2 - 500m vert tkdbboy - Hakan wkkie - Wayne wkkie + 1 - Kyle Boom King - Andrew link1896 - Mark danncam - Campbell Kip01- tas +1 Ryan
  11. kip01

Craig Are you coming with your new mate Shaun
  12. kip01

Hey is the cap to how many riders or more the better
  13. kip01

NSW Found sold

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2638200066456972/
  14. kip01

What have you made for your kids balance bike and next level progression

Hey guys just thought I would see what fun stuff you have made for your young ones on balance bikes, also whens a good time to ditch the balance bike and move onto the next size up. I have two girls 6 and 3 and there both getting pretty good on there balance bike younger one is the crazy one...
  15. kip01

Whats the best beer you've had & why?

Nothing beats a icey cold Victa bravo