Recent content by Kiwidust

1. K

Suntour durolux r2c2

well update is DHL lost the fork in the post and now bike discount have none left in stock and have refunded me so thats my suntour days over was keen to gamble on suntour and that price but not full retail unfortunately fox or rockshox it is
  2. K

Suntour durolux r2c2

yeah i'll put the order through tonight after work and i will grab the soft spring i think your right i'll need it
  3. K

Suntour durolux r2c2

hi can you tell me if i bought a durolux fork from a bike store what negative air spring would it come with firm or soft ? suntour They only ship from our factory with the medium spring. what weight of rider would that suit ? suntour The weight chart is listed there on the negative spring. It...
  4. K

Suntour durolux r2c2

yeah think i'll pull the trigger on one, just had a look at the manual my weight i'll be floating around 70psi mark and it says if your running 90psi or lower you'll need the soft spring. a fella i watched on your tube seems to think they all come with the firm spring stock if not specified. so...
  5. K

Suntour durolux r2c2

hey fellas i'm looking at getting a new fork the suntour durolux rc2c i read Zaf's killer review on it and that's what got me interested. i see bike components in Germany have it for a wicked price at the mo and works out it'll be $625nzd plus gst of 15% so $718nzd ($ 664au ) landed is...