Recent content by kl3ggy

1. kl3ggy

Space bar not working when replying?

The Insert Function on a Keyboard does this....
  2. kl3ggy

Best chain Lube

Im a fan of the old Ride Mechanic Bike Milk. Goes on nicely, and doesn't attract dirt and grit like others I've tried. If i run out of the milk and and its unavailable Rock 'N' Roll Gold is next up.
  3. kl3ggy

Derby in Tassi

Coming from Brisbane to Derby some time early next year. What is everyone doing regarding what bikes they are riding. Are you taking your own down, or hiring down there. I've got a Focus Sam, and looking to spend 4-5 days around derby. Thoughts?
  4. kl3ggy

All Mountain Tyres

I've been running a 2.4" Onza Ibex on the front now for quite some time. Been loving it so far. Really predictable, super grippy for the dry, loose top areas that I ride. Ran it for a few months now and no real sign of wear. Would definitely purchase another one for the front when this one goes...
  5. kl3ggy

Sunrace 11 - 42t cassette?

Love mine. Couldn't afford/see the need to swap to 11Speed. Works flawlessly and have never had any issues with shifter after the initial setup. Almost upgrade for the price!
  6. kl3ggy

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

How is everyone finding the Coil springs in comparison to the Air Shocks with lockouts for climbing? Would love to put one on the Focus, but it climbs so well, i would hate to dramatically change that for the sake of getting little more performance while going down.
  7. kl3ggy

Oval rings

Im currently running an Absolute Black 32t. The difference was definetly noticeable at the start for the first half a ride, while riding on the flat, and even then only low cadence. Since then i cant really tell the difference, except when climbing. Thats when these things, shine, more...
  8. kl3ggy

Where did you get this done? Price? Id be interested in possibly getting something like this done as well. I severely roll both ankles outwards while walking, due to previous injuries, and then compensating the pain. Which in turn i think maybe affecting my riding.....
  9. kl3ggy

The stupid questions thread.

Do share......
  10. kl3ggy

Interesting.... I'd be interested in getting one to keep the sweat of my face and I think they can look pretty sweet [emoji23] I find it quite humerus all the guides on how to wear and when to wear them. Where do you get yours from? How do they go with sizing?
  11. kl3ggy

Question: As mountain bikers, does anybody wear Cycling caps?
  12. kl3ggy

Down the coast on holidays at the moment. Not too many trails locally that I know of that I haven't ridden yet, so I've been going for an afternoon ride up and down the coast on the pathways. Some nice views to be had!
  13. kl3ggy

Little Things You Love

What fishing icon?
  14. kl3ggy

How to calculate slope percentage

Will have to double check again..... It's been awhile. But 2.97º I think Edit: Just realised you wanted percentage.... 6.19%
  15. kl3ggy

Ahhh, of course. Want to get down there for a ride one of these days......