Recent content by Kona.S.P

1. Kona.S.P

Best stopwatch race ever !!!!

Hmmmmmm fair point but even so, def dont think i got my $95 worth. Money back??
  2. Kona.S.P

***Brake Set***

Bump the crack hoe up.
  3. Kona.S.P

Word Game thingo

milk Alcohole or illict drugs?
  4. Kona.S.P

Who wakeboards and whats your boat??

Gilflight Integra with a worked to the shithouse 350 chev me and dad built up. Hyperlite era board with the new liquidforce boots. Conelly F1 Single ski, Hyperlite wakeskate. Boat is coming home mothers day to get system put in. JL Audio sub with alpine headunit and 4 pioneer 6 by 9's.
  5. Kona.S.P

***Brake Set***

Still open to more offers, thought there would have been more out there :S
  6. Kona.S.P

***Brake Set***

bump the bitch up.... Has to be 8" rotors and adaptors.
  7. Kona.S.P

***Brake Set***

What: Pretty much any decent brake. Price range/Willing to Pay: Whatever really, nothing too spastic. Location: Beaumaris/Vic/Melbourne Extra Info: Please dont offer me any shit like hayes nines and other brakes around that kind of level. Not too keen on Hayes mags, have them at the moment...
  8. Kona.S.P

My Hideous Orange 222

Hahah i re-painted it so thats the reason for the lack of stickers. I dont really mind it and i dont really care about the apperence hence why i just went boring old white. It's going to get all scratched up again so meh dont care. Once it gets bad again i'll just paint it again.
  9. Kona.S.P

My Hideous Orange 222

Hahah yea i would if i could afford them lol but im only on aprenstiship wages. Thanks for all the feedback.
  10. Kona.S.P

My Hideous Orange 222

I've already stated that but thanks anyway. I'm sure your post inspired all... Dumb cunt. Yea i just dont like the feel of the SPV in the derado's, not too sure what i want yet.
  11. Kona.S.P

My Hideous Orange 222

Orange 223 Derado's (FOR SALE OR TRADE) Hayes Mags (front brake lent to mate) Mavic 729's Ringle front hub Hope rear hub FSA punder cranks E-13 Guide Maxxis tires Easton Bars X-9 Shifter X-7 Derialer Sram cassete Got re-sprayed cause i wanted it too, looks alright, im happy for now.
  12. Kona.S.P

Barjarg DH & Dj Pics

Yo sick dog, the link ant work. Why it all fucked up?
  13. Kona.S.P

what chain device??

E-13's Rock My Socks
  14. Kona.S.P

you think your cool

May i ask how old you are?
  15. Kona.S.P

So who's rushing out to buy...

Got the PS2 and Xbox, love em both so i'll buy both the new ones. Damn it sucks not being able to ride for 8 months, meh, not long now hopfully.