Recent content by Koper25

1. Koper25

Newly Released Bikes General

Haha, 170mm is overkill for Silvan. I've been riding my Meta AM 29 up and down Narby lately and don't even miss my DH bike.
  2. Koper25

VIC Narbethong Downhill Track

No plans for the weekend? Hanging to ride some good trails after a shitty long year of lockdowns? Want to meet a bunch of awesome people who like riding bikes? Looking to get into trail building? Any of the above and more? Narbethong Downhill Mountain Bike Track...
  3. Koper25

Nothing that I've heard. I took a little break from the VDHS stuff last season, but might get back into it for the 2021/22 season. The AGM should be coming up in a couple of months. Also, for anyone that wants to see what Narby is all about, here's an edit from a little while back:
  4. Koper25

Stoked to let everyone know that DH is back on the cards after a crazy year of COVID-19 lockdowns. FTF (Fat Tyre Flyers Downhill Mountain Bike Club) are kicking things off with a line-up of build days at Narbethong. The track is in decent shape, but needs a bit of love to get it back to its...
  5. Koper25

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Yesterday, but first proper ride. 2021 Commencal Meta AM 29. Managed to pedal 2 laps at Narbethong. Slowly getting the fitness back after all the COVID fun times.
  6. Koper25

VIC [Sold] Kona Operator DL 2018

Sold.
  7. Koper25

Bump/price drop, $3400
  8. Koper25

Item: 2018 Kona Operator DL - Large Location: Berwick, Vic Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: No longer riding DH Price and price conditions: $3600 - open to reasonable offers Extra Info: Hit me up on 0423 255 905 if you're interested. Taking a break from riding DH, as I'm mostly...
  9. Koper25

Small business tax info needed

99% sure hat's correct. You can't issue a tax invoice unless you're registered for GST. However, you can voluntarily register for GST even if you're earning under $75k. (I'm not an accountant, but that's my freelance experience).
  10. Koper25

VIC Victorian Downhill Series 2019/20 season dates

Had an awesome turnout and some great racing at Barjarg, round 2 at Narbethong is just around the corner! Get around some VDHS updates: -> Round 2 entries now open - Join us at Narby on 30 Nov & 1 Dec. -> Barjarg photo epic and results - words by me, photos by Howler Photographic. -> Barjarg...
  11. Koper25

Do it, there's a bit on. We have some more exciting news coming in the next little while too :)
  12. Koper25

Hi all, Fat Tyre Flyers have a few build days coming up to freshen up the track after winter. We're also hosting running a heap of ride days and hosting R2 of the Victorian Downhill Series at Narby. Build day dates Sunday 8 September Saturday 19 October Saturday 23 November Sunday 24 November...
  13. Koper25

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Filmed an edit for Fat Tyre Flyers spring events. Check out what's been happening at Narby. Ride day dates Saturday 5 October (women only) Sunday 6 October Saturday 16 November Sunday 17 November Build day dates Sunday 8 September Saturday 19 October Saturday 23 November Sunday 24 November...
  14. Koper25

VIC Victorian Downhill Series 2019/20 season dates

Sorry, I should have worded that better. VDHS does make money, but after elite cash prizes and the new rider support program there isn't enough money available to offer cash prizes to other groups. Also, VDHS only charge a small amount per rider for clubs to host a round, and most of the money...