Recent content by kurupt-101

1. K

ACT 2015 specialized s works enduro size large

Item: 2015 S WORKS ENDURO Location: canberra ACT Item Condition: used Reason for selling: not getting ridden Price and price conditions: $2000 Extra Info: Decided to sell as ive only ridden it once in the last year, bought with the intention of getting back into riding but that hasnt happened...
  2. K

upgrading forks, help needed

im 50/50 on getting the upgrade for the yari or going full send and buying completely new forks but the general consensus would be just to upgrade instead of replacing
  3. K

yeh i am specifically keen on fox, the pokies provided me with the opportunity to get the forks ive been after for years, but thanks for the tip, ill keep it in mind when committing
  4. K

https://www.commencal-store.com.au/fox-36-float-factory-kashima-grip-2-180mm-275-2020-orange-c2x29461384 these are the ones im looking at for refernce this is my bike https://intensecycles.com.au/products/recluse-foundation-build
  5. K

hey guys, im looking to upgrade my front shocks and it seems i have more dollars than i do sense when it comes to this sorta stuff. ive got my eyes on these mint fox 36's but im not entirely surely they'll fit my current rig, they are -1 1/8’’ - 1,5’’ tapered steerer with 51mm offset -15x110mm...
  6. K

Sold Devinci hectik, bargain, $500

pm'd you mate
  7. K

Good places for riding in canberra?

wow thank you everyone for all the replies they were very helpful. Not going to lie i forgot i made this post and so it was a nice surprise to see all the replies :ohwell: i've been riding o'connor ridge lately and some parts of mt majura, they have been so much fun and the perfect spots for...
  8. K

Good places for riding in canberra?

Hey guys Recently i bought a bike with the intention of getting back into riding, more specifically downhill/trail riding, but i am lost for places and find it hard to get back into riding. I live in northside canberra but dont know where to begin my search. Of course there is mount stromlo...