Recent content by kx250f

1. K

R.I.P. Ed Bonnin

that makes you sad. i give my respect and prayers to his family. would be great to get some stickers or something made for everyone to run in respect for him.
  2. K

Pwn the picture above you game

jhgkhdjsrfbjnkl;msgbd
  3. K

oz tag team names?

hello friends. it's come oz tag season and our team has dried up all the good names we can think of over the years. there are some bloody funny people on this here interweb forum and i was wandering if said people had any witty names. any help would be jolly nice!
  4. K

KTM, yamaha, honda, kawasaki or suzuki?

buy a 125 i have an 05 kx250f and they are awsome till about a year and a half after you've bought it. A few months ago i got rams head service in to put new valves, seats and springs and it was only $1400, what a bargain.not. you will get at lest halve your 125 engine rebuilt for that if not...
  5. K

Interesting Facts about onions

what a sick thread love it
  6. K

sold please delete

hey mate how much would it cost to post to canberra
  7. K

Giant Reign 1 frame!!!SOLD!!!

hey mate if you don't get any interest in the next little while and want to get rid of it cheaply give me a yell could be interested for the right price cheers.tom
  8. K

SOLD Eastern Jane

i have got to ask and everyone will tell me i'm a dickhead and to wake up but what is with the tenno's
  9. K

massive jumps new photos pge 6 and7 and14 and now 19

djfr you are my idol I am going to teach my children to be like you when i grow up
  10. K

Sold

just curious is it still for sale
  11. K

stolen $800 unit sail

at the end of cams hillside jam a unit sail was stolen paul from unit was extremely dissapointed and would really appreciate if somebody had any information could you please pm me or email paul at info@unitriders.com thanks tom
  12. K

urgent, unit sail stolen from cam jam 2

at the end of cam's hillside jam paul from unit was puling down the big sails that were next to the jumps and noticed that one had been stolen probably when everyone rushed to the podium for the result's etc. if anyone knows anything at all about the wearabouts of this PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I...
  13. K

Bmx Games/Cam's Hillside Jam Rollcall!

yer woo cam jam everyone muster up as many mates as you can and get along biggest dj's in oz sweet money goes towards stephen murey [hope i spelt it right] plenty of heaps of cool riding sweet
  14. K

Motor-x!

yes you can't go wrong with these eat my dirt is good
  15. K

Motor-x!

adbmag.com its the best moto mag around and has some pretty good forums on its website definately the closest thing to farkin as far as motos go