Recent content by kyuubi

1. K

Sold

It's not unsubstantiated, obviously I haven't visited every store in Australia in person but I've done a thorough search online to the best of my ability over several months and found what I've said to be true. If I'd known of one for sale here I obviously wouldn't have gone through the effort...
  2. K

Sold

$260 - Bell Super 2R MIPS full face helmet size medium in 'infrared' colour which is no longer available anywhere in Aus (in anything but small). Sadly it doesn't fit me and so I need to move it on. Price is the cheapest you'll find! Helmet is brand new and comes with all packaging having only...
  3. K

Where to buy industry nine wheels

No results have come up for that search
  4. K

Where to buy industry nine wheels

I'd like to buy a set of i9 enduro wheels, does anyone know where to purchase these in Australia or a good place to order them overseas?
  5. K

Bike shipping

Where does one get such a big box? :)
  6. K

Bike shipping

Does anyone know of a store in Melbourne that boxes and ships bikes for a reasonable price? Shipping to WA
  7. K

VIC WTB > Cheap 54cm road bike/frame

I'd like to do some crosstraining as well as commute on a road bike. Anyone got something lying around? Preferably compatible with modern shimano components so it's not too hard to build up.
  8. K

Where to buy AM45s?

It's not really a question of money, just trying a different shoe which seems to get a lot of praise (despite the weight which I did notice in the description). If I don't like them I'll hand them down to a friend but they might be a good shoe for winter. Otherwise I'm looking at the xc70 which...
  9. K

Where to buy AM45s?

They're out of stock unfortunately, size 45. Same deal with cell bikes.
  10. K

Where to buy AM45s?

Are there any stores in Melbourne or Australia that stock these? Trying to get my hands on some by next Tuesday latest. Any help much appreciated!
  11. K

VIC Mtb road/trainer tyres

Haha done :) PM sent
  12. K

VIC Mtb road/trainer tyres

Item: fast rolling road tyres for a mtb which will also be used on a stationary trainer. Location: Noble Park, item in south East preferably. Price range/willing to pay: cheap please! Extra info: don't have to be new, as long as they have life left in them. For the purpose of the trainer I'm...
  13. K

VIC WTB Fluid Trainer [FOUND]

Item: Indoor fluid trainer Location: Melbourne (I'm in the south-east) Price range/Willing to Pay: <$100 Extra Info: Good condition, i'll be using it a fair bit :)
  14. K

WTB > XC/Trail/All mountain bike (<$900)

Edited. Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk