Recent content by L-iam

1. L

2013 Scott Gambler (Tested)

if any one cares, gambler 10, complete came in at 41lb edit: and it is super sweet. rides real nice.
  2. L

Whistler 2012

id be really keen for that helidrop.
  3. L

Sorted

ive got a set of red ones you so desire, on a m1 frame in the shed thats been sitting there for ever...
  4. L

2013 Evil Undead (Tested)

there already released. dunbarcycles has them in stock. and ive seen a few in the liftlines at whis.
  5. L

Whistler 2012

pbr is rad. its cheap and gets you drunk. went had lunch at a good brewery in squampton a few weeks ago. was tasty.
  6. L

Whistler 2012

sucks to hear rob...
  7. L

evil undead anyone ??

seen a few rolling around whistler... they look rad. i havent had a ride of one
  8. L

Whistler 2012

Yes. mid aug? Still snowy in July so I hear. In keen.
  9. L

Whistler 2012

few full garbo runs in a row get the hands feeling it. ill be riding heaps the next few days.
  10. L

Whistler 2012

keen as, after this rain it will be a little wet for my liking... might give it a month or so...
  11. L

Whistler 2012

yeah no racing for me. mashed up a back wheel today. not that i was particularly interested in trying to go fast on ciu... a 2 dollar beer is always rad. the xc here is rad. i ride my little bike more than big one... thursday toonie xc races this weeks is at lost lake.
  12. L

Whistler 2012

ill be rolling down the hill again as well for tomorrow. what track is it running?
  13. L

Whistler 2012

rain sucks... go away.
  14. L

Whistler 2012

whatever bike you want. ive got 2. move that question to another thread. on another note, id pre booked with pacific coach, and they charge for the bikes cash as you check in. im sitting at YVR now with half an hour before i head up the hill... free wifi. and anyone transfering...
  15. L

Whistler 2012

If the other small bag is carry on I don't see why not. I travel heavier and have my bikes un boxes. Give it a go...