Recent content by L.P.

1. L.P.

DT Swiss Shimano hg cassette body and qr end caps

Item: DT Swiss Shimano hg cassette body and rear qr end caps Location: Dromana , vic, or post is ok Price range/Willing to Pay:? Extra Info:ok with either the Shimano 11 road or Mtb style.
  2. L.P.

Found—-Hope pro2 evo rear endcaps boost 12 148

Item: 12 148 thru axle end caps for hope pro2 evo boost rear hub. Location: happy to have posted or Dromana, Vic Price range/Willing to Pay:?? Extra Info: this is already a boost hub so don’t need conversions, just need the standard boost endcaps. I Misplaced. And the distributor says no more...
  3. L.P.

Found, thanks… Good quality old v-brakes

Item: decent old v-brakes for my daughters 12” pedal bike! These specialized ones are junk…. Surely someone has some old shimano or avid brakes. Location: Dromana Vic or post Price range/Willing to Pay: $20? Extra Info: must be decent quality so that a 3 year olds hand can pull them!
  4. L.P.

VIC Boost Straightpull rear hub 28h

Thanks, but sun ringle is a brand I’m not too keen on. Thanks though.
  5. L.P.

For sure. I'll PM you. Cheers.
  6. L.P.

Item: Boost Straightpull rear hub 28h. Prefer DT Swiss, from your trashed wheel! Location: Dromana, VIC. Post is easy though. Price range/Willing to Pay: Depending on model.... Extra Info: Happy with CL or 6 bolt. Any condition. may take non boost too.
  7. L.P.

Dropout for 2005 Kona unit/Cowan/explosif

I know, my chances are slim! Item: I’m after a dropout to make my 2005 Kona unit allow gears. These came on the Kona Cowan, explosif, and others of the same era. Location: Dromana but post is fine Price range/Willing to Pay: I’d be so surprised if anyone has one so not really sure Extra Info...
  8. L.P.

VIC Sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. L.P.

VIC Sold

Item: NS Eccentric 29” alloy hardtail medium Location:dromana, VIC Item Condition:frame, fork and dropper about 2 years old and immaculate. Bike was only ever used to pull baby trailer along bike path! All other parts are brand new, never ridden, recently rebuilt. Reason for selling:I feel old...
  10. L.P.

Squeezing boost onto non boost frame

Ive done this before in a 2016 reign (pre boost), fitted a boost hub. It measured about 144mm, it would compress to 142 with a normal hub, but i just flexed it to fix the 148. Boost hubs and non boost hubs have the same endcap to brake mount (and endcap to freehub) measurement. You're brake and...
  11. L.P.

Anyone got a DT Swiss 240/350 Microspline Rear Boost Hub? Please read...

I'd suggest it isnt only freehub compatibility. This is because DT Swiss hubs measure exactly their intended width. Yours should measure 148mm exactly (within .05mm). So there is something within the spacing on the drive side that is incorrect. Certainly Roval hubs have compatability issues...
  12. L.P.

Normally when you get binding (and a hub that measures <1mm than it should) its because the spacer between the freehub and hub body bearing is missing. But in the first pic its there. You sure you didnt remove it when cleaning it up and reassemble without it? It should be 15.4mm wide.
  13. L.P.

The correct endcap says "Microspline" on it. What dimensions do you need?
  14. L.P.

200 57 shock found

Item: 200 57 shock Location: Dromana Vic Price range/Willing to Pay:$200? Extra Info:
  15. L.P.

Qr disc 36h hub pair or 26” disc wheelset

Item: need to build a 26” wheelset. I have some good rhino lite rims in 36 and endless spokes, so happy with either hubs or a complete wheelset. Location: Dromana, Vic. Happy to get hubs posted. Wheels would have to be local. Price range/Willing to Pay: $100? Extra Info: disc. Qr. cassette...