Recent content by L Plate Rider

1. L

STOLEN 2012 NS CAPITAL 26ich Rigid Forks, Lime Frame *LHD*

found found found Thank you! One of my mates found it, he has it at his house now, thanks everyone who's seen this post and looked, and to the admin, this is now found :) didn't catch the guy who took it, but it has no damage, and it's not painted, just has a flat front tire
  2. L

STOLEN 2012 NS CAPITAL 26ich Rigid Forks, Lime Frame *LHD*

Bike: It was my custom NS Capital 2012 26, built it less than a month ago Colour: Lemon & Lime, Chrome RNS Forks, Blue Seat, Green from rim, has a Tan wall rear wheel, LHD, blue sproket, has a black Primo Remix hub, Lemon & Lime front hub, Multicolour full link bmx chain Date it was stolen: 15th...
  3. L

NS Trailmaster Rims...pg3 for riders impressions...HAVE PROBLEMS!!

I just built my bike and I have these rims front and back, only for a month or two, no issues so far
  4. L

MTB SS rear hubs.

Hey, can the NS Rotary 2010 run drivers up to 12t? thanks
  5. L

Your dumbest stack

Mine was when me and a group of people at a quarter pipe were sitting down, I got up to ride my bike and my foot got caught in the rear break cable and I tripped and fell, it was quite embarrassing lol
  6. L

2008 Giant STP 0 Zero, PIMPED Out !!

your bikes is pimpin' man, love the blue! how does the rear hub ride, I''m looking at getting one to loose my tentioner ;) and btw is that a half link chain?
  7. L

New? Feel free to say g'day here.

Hey guys, I'm Er-Chih, prounced er chi, I was reading through and found this:) I have always been the kid on the side line watching everyone, but I now its time for me to have a go, I try to DJ and street but still in learning process, I own a single speed stp (the most cliched bike in...
  8. L

Little Things You Hate

people going to partys, and then deciding to come egg your house which is 20m down the road, and go back, get more eggs, and come for round 2, its not fun lol
  9. L

Hey guys

Hey guys, I'm Er-Chih (wahwah?) pronouced er-chi. That aside, I am new to biking in the dirt jumping area, and know pretty much nill about bikes, but my mates have taught me a few things (thanks guys) and suggested me to sign on so here I am :) thanks