Recent content by L1nDen

1. L

VIC 2009 NS Traffic! SOLD!

pm'ed you mate
  2. L

What do you rate Follow Me?

Agreeing with everyone else, It could've gone for a bit longer considering all the talk and hype. I was quite dissapointed with the length. It reminded me a bit on NWD 10, good riding sections but just too short. But I personally think that the music went quite well with the movie :)
  3. L

Steve Peat DH app for Ipod!!

That looks great! Should be good :)
  4. L

Shellharbour Slopestyle updated 11/11/09 - feedback wanted

The money would be great, however just having so many people from all over riding together would be an amazing experience :) I personally dont plan to enter the contest but definately come watch!
  5. L

Australia's biggest hits!!!

Ive been there and have hit a few smaller drops however now unfortunately it is ruined with most of the wood all rotten. :( However, I think that the Creswick Gap definately is in the lead
  6. L

Crash Pics Thread

oh man, i can just see whats going to happen here and it wont be good.. great pic tho ;)
  7. L

SA SOLD Fox f32 100 rl

pics to loudmouth.linden@hotmail.com Thanks
  8. L

Sold!

Hey Mate, Quite keen on this bike. Looks Great! How heavy is it? Will you post and any major dents on it? Thanks.
  9. L

QLD sold

hey mate, quite keen on this bike. Just wondering how heavy it is? What condition is it in (dents)? Thanks.
  10. L

VIC soldddddddddddd

hey, quite interested. Just wondering, you have said that the forks are dj1's but it looks like dj3's? Could you also please get some other shots of the bike and how low (price wise) would you go? Thanks, Linden.
  11. L

NSW Sold

Hay,, could you please post some more pics up. Also would you ship the pedals? Thanks.
  12. L

NSW solddd....

pics please...
  13. L

Snapping derailguer hangers..

I went to monster 4X a couple of days ago and while riding the course my deraillguer hanger snapped.. Check it out.. :eek:
  14. L

The Get Low Thread...

yup that definitly looks fake.. he would have slid out..:rolleyes:
  15. L

Session 77!

yehh jaye, thats a sweet ride.. do you mind if i borrow your derailguer hanger?? :p come build up stanny jumps..