Recent content by lachhyy

1. L

Yeti DJ

Ok cheers guys
  2. L

Pilbara

Hi I was just wondering if there are any people that are from the pilbara and know an good spots to ride
  3. L

Yeti DJ

Hey I was wondering were I could buy the new 2010 yeti dj online.
  4. L

Help

Thanks cedel
  5. L

Help

Ok then if I buy a last cord frame should I be able to fit shimano slx cranks on cheers
  6. L

Help

Hey guys just a quick question if a frame has a mid bb does that fit MTB cranks or both bmx cranks aswell thanks lachy
  7. L

post your street/park mtbs

Holy crap that look just like my mates bike sane grips no brakes and an black stp sik bike tho
  8. L

Post up your street dirt or park bikes

Cmon guys this is a dj street fourm they should be flowing onto here
  9. L

yer sorry for those people who are bitches and cry about this is another stupid thread and all that. I just started this one because i couldnt find the other one ok im sorry
  10. L

post your street/park mtbs

Those two bikes look heaps mad
  11. L

Haha lol sorry bout that I tried to search the post your street bike thread and I couldn't find it sorry oh and yer I don't wanna kill myself I just wanted a thread that would work not have dipshits saying go kill yaself or get a mid to get rid of it so yer
  12. L

Hey everyone I just want to see what kind of bikes people have. In the thread no swearing or teasing other poeples bikes because you don't like it ok thank you.
  13. L

07 djs

Does anyone know were I could get a set of 07 dj 2s or 1s cheers and if not some 06 dj 1 thanks alot
  14. L

Dirt jumpers or Argyles

4x by far lol