Recent content by lachstar2

1. L

Chinese Carbon 29er

He is using the beer components EBB for a BB30 bottom bracket shell. http://beercomponents.com/
  2. L

Chinese Carbon 29er

I'm looking at getting one of the LT-bikes ones with a BB30 and tapered head tube and internal brake/gear. Painted matte black, I believe it will be a bit under 500 when it arrives at my door. Plan is to convert it to singlespeed using a bb30 ebb or 1x9/10. I will post pictures if this ends up...
  3. L

2010/2011 vic state cross country series

Does your marketing 101 say that no one would be given naming rights without contributing something to what they are naming? Also did you think that maybe what the series does with the contribution by goldcross is up to the series organisers NOT goldcross. I agree, $40 is pretty steep, and...
  4. L

2010/2011 vic state cross country series

Not sure what effect the sponsorship had on the entry fee. I mean surely any support of the series would be beneficial to the series, why would the price be any different. Also if you bothered to read the thread, you would know that the entry price has been planned to be $40 before the series...
  5. L

Goldcross Cycles - Merida Demo Weekend @ Mt Buller

Should be good fun, be nice to try out the single track up there.
  6. L

Nemesis Marathon Challenge

so 11.3 would be acceptable for a dually then ;-)
  7. L

Nemesis Marathon Challenge

josh, how much did your scott weigh?
  8. L

duallie weights

Anthem X 10.2kg My Anthem X is 10.2kg specs are; -Anthem X LTD frame -Fox RP23 -Sid XX (non world cup model) -Sram XX rear derailleur -Sram XX RH shifter -Sram XX cassette 11-36 -Sram 1091r chain -Crossmax slr wheels -Elixir CR mag brakes with match maker -rocket ron evo tires with...
  9. L

[VIC] Knobby Sports weekly crit racing

Will be there most weeks, how many people usually turn up? And will it be running if it rains?
  10. L

VIC State Summer XC series

looks like it http://www.mountainbikevictoria.com/Calendar.aspx
  11. L

Sunglasses (8-)

I've got some good decent euro glasses, one with clear lens and one with dark lens, also a set of Oakley Jawbones. Both are good, I tend to just use the Jawbones for road because they collect heaps of dust, mud etc from mtbing. The euros are cheap too, so if I loose a set I just buy another set.
  12. L

Chase The Sun - Round 3, August 15 2010

Probably going to go dually myself. Just because I think the tracks will get wrecked pretty quick, and also I haven't raced on my dually yet xD.
  13. L

Chase The Sun - Round 3, August 15 2010

The file is also called roundjuly which would make me think that its not the right one... Bit slow putting out the course maps this time though. Hopefully there will be something by tomorrow so I can preride the track, or at least decide on dually vs ht.
  14. L

Post Your XC Machine

Nice bike Josh, hope its fast for chase the sun:).