4. lammi

'08 Norco Sasquatch F/S, basically new - SOLD

BUMP Needs to go guys!
  5. lammi

No-one interested? Make an offer.
  6. lammi

Got some new pics guys. If you're genuinely interested make me a reasonable offer
  7. lammi

Hey guys, if anyone is looking at getting an 08 sasquatch this the one you want, i've only ridden it once, and now i have no need for it. The bike is basically brand new. Item: 2008 Norco Sasquatch Location: Bundaberg, QLD Item Condition: Excellent! Reason for selling: Not Needed anymore...
  8. lammi

My '08 Sasquatch.

nope. came with the avids
  9. lammi

My '08 Sasquatch.

The forks are Marzocchi 55 R's. Thanks for the comments.
  10. lammi

My '08 Sasquatch.

I knew you'd be on here somewhere, What's wrong with it eh? Yeah Zyphryss, i put it on and tightened it and thought, thats stupid, only just realised i could start the thread at a different angle. thanks for letting me know. Isaac, hows u and jo going, you'll have to show me a trail or two...
  11. lammi

* very upgraded stinky *

I wasn't saying he should try to sell him the grips, just a nicer way to express his advice and opinions other than just telling to get something.
  12. lammi

My '08 Sasquatch.

Already done :P the day i took that photo i bought a bike tool kit just in case, i adjusted the seat a little and the bars as well.
  13. lammi

* very upgraded stinky *

I know i'm a noob and all, but i hate posts like that. I know that you mean it in the best possible manner, but maybe rewording it to say, "Some oury's or something similar would be a great addition as well" Or something like that. Its kind of like salesmen, a really good one will give...
  14. lammi

My '08 Sasquatch.

I will be my main mode of transport in a few months, and i'd rather have dicky reflectors than get cleaned up by a car that couldnt see me. And i reckon the decals are hot! The shocks have 160mm of travel and adjustable rebound. I'm not awesomely keen on the silver, maybe a gunmetal grey...
  15. lammi

My '08 Sasquatch.

Just got it on Friday, chain snapped Friday night haha. Its cool though, the bike store replaced it first thing saturday morning. So far, I'm loving it, but really its my first bike of this kind, so i could be riding a katmandu and be loving it, but the brakes are awesome, the shocks are...