Recent content by LeeAndBee

1. LeeAndBee

Depot Road jumps need HELP or NOMORE

Hey mate - i live and ride in townsville and i think it's rubbish that your council is making those threats. We've had a DJ park for like 3 or 4 years now and it's recently (literally last week) been completely re-designed and fixed by the council and at their expense. Hopefully this...
  2. LeeAndBee

BMX Park & Dirt

tops effort mate, the pics look great. everyone always loves an injured rider doing photography, they always know what looks good :P Hope you're back out shredding soon bud.
  3. LeeAndBee

bmx or dj/jump

A hardtail wont necessarily by easier to jump if that's what you're implying. But you shouldn't be looking for the easy option anyway - otherwise you'll get sick of it :P.
  4. LeeAndBee

QLD northshore/approximate wood pricing

Thanks for the help and input guys, i should be heading to bunnings sometime this week for quotes - i'll post pictures of the finished project later on.
  5. LeeAndBee

QLD northshore/approximate wood pricing

G'day farkers, my mate and I are currently building trials and are very very keen on building some northshore to add a bit of spice to our trails. We've designed it so a dirt kicker leads up onto a ladder bridge held up by 6 coppus logs, then drop down to a dirt down ramp. I've kind of...
  6. LeeAndBee

PUMP TRACKS get digging

that's one hardcore drainage system, haha. looks like a lot of work has been put into it so well done - it's paid off ;). keep building - looks really good so far :)
  7. LeeAndBee

Awwww YES!

i dont even know how the lips of those kickers are holding together, they're so thin for their height. but sweet jumps dude, must take a lot of work!
  8. LeeAndBee

An arvo with Jez at Stromlo for a Uni Assignment // By Jared Gill

that was heaps good dude - hope you did well for the assignment ;P
  9. LeeAndBee

NS Bitch 2008 Repaint

looks so good with the red pikes bud
  10. LeeAndBee

Park and Dirt vid

insane riding man keep it up!
  11. LeeAndBee

360 attempt(s)

hahaha, yeahhhhh lachie. i liked the stack into the big pit :p. looking nice though.
  12. LeeAndBee

my dj's

These jumps are so nice. If you built them by yourself, tops effort. yeah nice little hut you got going on aswell :p
  13. LeeAndBee

streetskillz'es spank

Looking really nice man, how much was it all up?
  14. LeeAndBee

Your biggest hop

haha lachy, hopping onto tables at school, tssk tssk.. :P but my best hop, is probably like 40 cms, atleast. Liam.