Recent content by Leechie

1. Leechie

The riding thread.

www.stutimms.com :(
  2. Leechie

The riding thread.

Stay strong Stu Timms, I effing love you man and im going to be here for you every second of the way! (L)
  3. Leechie

post up your bmx (s)

4. Leechie

profile imperial on wombolts

Grind down the lip in the wombolt spindle instead. Slide them half in your bottom bracket and get the angle grinder on it while spinning the crank. A me and a friend ran them like that for years.
  5. Leechie

The riding thread.

Hey drew I just added you on facebook how cute!
  6. Leechie

post up your bmx (s)

Drew, you have always been my baby!
  7. Leechie

The riding thread.

8. Leechie

post up your bmx (s)

HAHAH Josh!! ily babe! Edit: dayyummm
  9. Leechie

post up your bmx (s)

New frame. New cranks. New sprocket. New stem. Few other little bits and pieces. Frame feels so nice. 21.25. Unfortunatly whoever owned the frame before me rawed it with sand paper so no weld burns for me.. but its ok. It had no brake mounts, so I made some plates, did some welding and...
  10. Leechie

The riding thread.

You guys are going to love me now.. I now have a sunday wave. Ill do a check in a tic. Also, tomorrow im going to rampfest. from 1 till close probley haha. Just chilling and riding all day. Is anyone else going tomorrow?
  11. Leechie

post up your bmx (s)

Hahah yeah it really does look pretty shitty, but thanks babe! Yeah defently coming down soon within the next few weeks.. acutully thinking of coming for a few nights to have a bit of a guzzle. They are premium thin pedals.. pretty much the same as those macneil pedals too.
  12. Leechie

post up your bmx (s)

Nah man, just matt black paint.. glossy turns to shit so use matt. Khe tyres are fair shit.. mines full of cuts, I keep saying im never getting another one again, but I just love how light they make the back end.. easier for whipping into stuff. Seriously makes a big difference. Slightly...
  13. Leechie

post up your bmx (s)

14. Leechie

The riding thread.

Painted my whole bike army green today. Absolutly everything except the wheels, seat and grips. Found more cracks in my frame, and found out my wombolts are also cracked. Life sucksssss. Anyone wanna buy a set of 20's for a commodore?
  15. Leechie

The riding thread.

That is the best! DISC is steep.