Recent content by leed_23

1. L

Stolen: WA. 2013 Yeti SB66

Shit news mate but you might be surprised. I sure was when my bike turned up on Gumtree 2 months after it was pinched. Keep checking and you never know your luck! This is what I'm referring to; https://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?306976-QLD-2015-Giant-Trance-27-5-2 Hope it turns up!
  2. L

FOUND QLD - 2015 Giant Trance 27.5 2

Given the unique spec it was pretty easy to convince a police officer who rides it was mine. Luckily for me though, the moron who took it didn't take the serial number sticker off. It's also stamped on the frame and the police we able to match the serial on the bike with the one I gave them.
  3. L

You have a keen eye! That's where the pic was taken but the bike was stolen from my place in Newmarket. I had to use that pic as it was the only pic I took of it with the DB Inline installed. Only got two rides in before it was stolen.
  4. L

That's my place....the reunited photo!
  5. L

I'll say! Complete muppet. He went to the trouble of covering the drivetrain in wd40 and subsequently the rear rotor.
  6. L

Some germ thought two months after he pinched this bike he could paint the top cap purple and sell it on gumtree. Luckily I checked gumtree daily and the cops were more than happy to go knock on his door and return my property!
  7. L

haha yeah been cruising these forums since the Farkin days! Cheers.
  8. L

Bike: Giant Trance 27.5 2 Colour: Black and Blue (Standard) Date it was stolen: 06/02/2017 Where it was stolen: Newmarket, Brisbane Specs: Pretty unique rig. Solo Pikes 160mm, Cane Creek DBinline, Stans Flow Mk3, E Mallet Pedals. Pictures: