Recent content by LEX

1. L

Works Components NW 32T 104BCD - $25 sold

Still available?
  2. L

07 Prophet RS upgrade advice

G'day guys and girl, I have a 07 cannondale prophet frame built up to be an enduro DH bike. The only issue at the moment is it bottoms fairly easy on its Float R rear shock. Can anybody help me spec a better rear shock that will for my bike? currebtly spec for: 3:1 Regressive rates...
  3. L

Hayes Stroker Trail issues

I have 2010 Hayes Strokers on my trail bike and they keep loosing power/pad contact point. After the first lap the brakes go from working perfectly to the leavers almost at the bar. Iv bleed them twice now and it's always the same story. Any ideas?
  4. L

Cannondale 07 Prophet rear shock

the shock currently on it is its original Fox shock. Im not sure i want to invest too much into it as its quite old now. What does "regressive" mean exactly? is it the tuning of the shock?.
  5. L

Cannondale 07 Prophet rear shock

G'day all. I have an old 07 prophet that has been built up as an AM bike and does a excellent job of it. The only component I feel isn't performing at its best is the rear shock. Can anybody with familiarity with the prophets recommend me a shock. Current stats from the manual: Eye to eye ...
  6. L

NSW ***SOLD**** 2012 BANSHEE Rampant -

I'm unfamiliar with the "long" "short" sizing. What size rider would this suit?
  7. L

QLD SOLD Please remove

G'day mate. Is it still for sale?
  8. L

Disc Brake adaptor Help!!!! OLD STYLE FRAME

I have just found some info from pinkbike. There is a special adaptor back in those days for Gary fisher/trek bikes. http://www.sellutionmtb.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=GFp&CartID=1 Does anyone know where I could find one within Aus?. Trek importer by any chance?.
  9. L

Disc Brake adaptor Help!!!! OLD STYLE FRAME

G'day guys. I'm in the middle of doing a restoration of an old Garry fisher frame and I have just discovered the brake adaptors I was going to use won't fit on the frame. Can anybody with knowledge of old model bikes please help !!. Brake mounting (frame) = 44mm hole spacing Brake mount...
  10. L

NSW WTB, Ridgid forks, V-Brakes & Leavers, Simple RD and shifter

Item: Ridgid fork for a MTB Location: anywhere Price range/Willing to Pay: $30 Extra Info: pictures please Item: V-Brakes and leavers Location: anywhere Price range/Willing to Pay: $25 Extra Info: pictures please Item: Rear mech and shifter. Location: Anywhere Price...
  11. L

SOLD P/P-SRAM XO & XX - Future N+1 Sell Off

G'day mate, how much for the rear xo with shifter?. And is it 10sp?
  12. L

Jocky wheel dropping the chain?

That's what it looks like when it drops. The chain, cassette and chainrings are all pretty new. But I havnt changed the jockys wheels since I got it. But then again I don't ride heaps.
  13. L

Jocky wheel dropping the chain?

G'day guys, just after a bit of trouble shooting. My lower jocky wheel keeps dropping the chain between the when and cage. What could be the cause? -2010 SRAM XX on a 2010 superfly -checked the cage is done up tight -doesn't look twisted by sight. Cheers
  14. L

Chain ring replacements for XX

G'day guys I need a replacement for my 2x10 chain rings on my XC bike. At the moment it's running XX and XO running gear but I'm not nearly good enough to new that much weight saving. What's a good durable replacement I should get that's a good balance between weight, performance and durability...
  15. L

Need a heavier coil. Is 500lb to large a leap?

^^ thanx for that mate. Im pretty sure my sag is spot on 30% and I have not actually played with my rebound and hsc completely. At the moment I am stoked with the handling. I feel the bike is set up perfect for DH but I'm finding myself doing a bit more FR at the moment hence the question. Will...