Recent content by Lfwd

1. L

Sold Boxxer/Saints/Codes/Mavic/SRAM/Shimano/Raceface/Hope - Massive shed clean-out

38 - $10 - Raceface Evolve XC bars. 25.4mm clamp diameter, 635mm width. Where to pickup?
  2. L

Bargain buys thread

I know the concept of etiquette so in the first couple mails I only ask if any updates. During the wait I've got no notification at all. It sickens me that after I asked for explanation they simply ignored their customer and no reply for days. They replied me a DHL link which showed DHL...
  3. L

Bargain buys thread

People beware of Bike24. I just had order(217197779) been sitting in their warehouse or system for over two weeks without any reason or notification. I've been waiting so long so I asked them what's the update. They replied me with a shipment notice, which I thought I missed it in my mailbox...
  4. L

Reverb seat post twisting when crashed

Worst scenario those key slots are damaged. To replace brass keys with one size larger may help a bit.
  5. L

Spoke keys/wrenches, what do you use and rate?

A bit pricey but worth every penny. Grips firmly, best leverage.
  6. L

VIC WTB: Black 254mm 256mm spokes (Why are they so expensive here?) FOUND

I might have some salvaged ones. How many do you need?
  7. L

Direct Mount Hanger for GIANT ANTHEM X

Nothing is wrong. But with SHIMANO 10/11s Shadow RD it's direct mount compatible and way better design. It makes dismounting wheel easier as well. It's like if a frame is both QR and 142x12 compatible it's worth converting to 142mm as an upgrade.
  8. L

Direct Mount Hanger for GIANT ANTHEM X

I've been thinking and waiting for years about upgrading my 2009 GIANT ANTHEM X2 26" to a direct mount derailleur hanger. I currentlly run 1x with ZEE RD. GIANT doesn't seem to be interested in direct mount and no parts available still. As DURA-ACE R9010 just got released and even road bikes can...
  9. L

Fresh Paint makes an old duck glimmer - Giant Anthem 2007

that logo on downtube