Recent content by Liam Thomas

1. Liam Thomas

Rockhampton accountants for tax time.

G'day lads. I moved up to Rockhampton earlier this year and as this is my first tax year up here, I am looking to find a good accountant. Has anyone had any experience with any accountants up this way and if so, who you were happy with and who you may not go back to next year. Any...
  2. Liam Thomas

Rockhampton tracks?

Hi guys. I just moved to Rocky from Brissy a couple of weeks ago. Had a look on the dirtclowns website and it's not really shedding much light on to where i can do a bit of trail riding? I can see that there is a bit of DH riding + BMX etc but i cant really see the "XC marked" tracks in the...
  3. Liam Thomas

QLD Sold please delete.

Sold Bike has been sold peoples.
  4. Liam Thomas

QLD Sold please delete.

Ok guys. Situation critical. Need this bike gone now. Highest offer over $700 will be considered. Cheers, Liam
  5. Liam Thomas

QLD Sold please delete.

Bumparoo!!!! It's gotta go from my garage guys. Serious offers might be worth it...
  6. Liam Thomas

QLD Sold please delete.

Bump it up guys.
  7. Liam Thomas

Crack 08 demo 8

LOL ! That is all.
  8. Liam Thomas

QLD Sold please delete.

Then I will be devestated and ball my eyes out. No i`m only kidding. It will be everyone's benefit if someone just buys the bloody bike!!! Please, you don't want to see me have a cry.
  9. Liam Thomas

QLD Sold please delete.

Bump it up guys. Want it gone ASAP Moving up to Rocky in 2 weeks and I can really only take 2 of my bikes with me.
  10. Liam Thomas

DH ________GERMO™ (green demo 8i 2010)

OHHHHH WTF man. that is a great looking rig. Envious much!
  11. Liam Thomas

QLD Sold please delete.

Bump! Price drop - Offers around 900.
  12. Liam Thomas

Giant Reign 1

Had my first proper ride on it today and my first impressions are great. few minor tuning adjustments yet to be made, but other than that it rides sweet.
  13. Liam Thomas

Giant Reign 1

Yeah definitely Elixirs. I have codes on my Glory and once the Elixirs bedded in they just feel so right. The only downside i rekon with the bike that I have found so far would be the ridiculous cable routing on the outer side of the down tube??? Why Giant? Other than that, in the 1 day...
  14. Liam Thomas

Giant Reign 1

Hi guys. Xmas has come early for me this year. Figured that i wanted to buy a new bike so that I could try to do a bit more riding on a bike other than my Glory. Bought it as is from "Timbers" down in Melb. Thanks mate. The bike has the 08' frame, 09' components but the brakes which are...
  15. Liam Thomas

QLD Sold please delete.

Bumperoo !!!