Recent content by limeyfingers

1. L

Chunt of the year.

May well need his own drug if he gets time. Recons he is the most eligible bachelor, bet he gets a lot of dates in there ( or vise versa )
  2. L

Self service checkout etiquette???

Have to agree, I always assumed that people with large trolley fulls were doing it to knock stuff off. Fucken cop that woolies and Coles if that is the case
  3. L

NSW huge old school dual / triple clamp fork x 2

I take it he knows carrots are a " root " vege stable by his expression , hehheh
  4. L

Chunt of the year.

Ha, he should be in the fuckwit thread as well, no dirt dog = no wu tang imo
  5. L

Still looking but won't have the money until at least the 20th
  6. L

small investment ideas, conventional or other ideas

Yeah, suggested that to my partner after turning a $3 ticket into $4, pretty healthy return for 2 hour investment. Did not go down to well
  7. L

Just need one fork now, would love an old hannebrink or something like that. They don't need to be flash, they are for drops not dh. Can still include carrots and folding ladder if needed
  8. L

NSW Found

Got one, now looking for a super hucking frame
  9. L

But I live in a country area where 3/4 of the population think they are environmental vandals and the other 1/4 just hate them.
  10. L

So, any idea whether the us/ Aussie will drop, does my mind in thinking about it, what really makes it go up or down, the real economy or the political fuck arounds
  11. L

No assets at all so my need not to lose lots is important, only have around 70,000 in my super. Damn having fun whilst young sets you back. Any winners in the share market to tip.
  12. L

Shall find out what they are, then see
  13. L

That makes sense, hadn't given it much thought in the excitement.
  14. L

Would of been keen years ago but don't wish to do more time, I hear people are dying for the product. If you have free samples I may change my mind:party:
  15. L

Shall investigate and see, don't know much about it and don't want to get jacked