Recent content by lindz1817

1. lindz1817

2019 World Cup discussion.

Is anyone else unable to get proper full screen on red bull tv? I’m wondering if I’m missing a setting out the big black border around the window is as good as it gets. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. lindz1817

New Jeffsy - just the ad deserves its own thread

Looks like the new Capra got a new paint job and extra $500 on the price tag... aaaaaaand that’s about it, so wouldn’t be a surprise if that’s the case with the “new” jeffsy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. lindz1817

Canyon Torque too much or Spectral too little?

Just did a cheeky little ratchet upgrade on the 240 hubs (went to 54t from the stock 18t) and had a quick squiz at the rim and tubeless tape is already installed which I was impressed with. It also has a max terra and max grip tyre and they put the max grip on the rear which I thought was odd...
  4. lindz1817

Yeah, it was pretty quick, less than 2 weeks from clicking go to receiving the bike in rural vic. It went through a few countries too. Certainly very happy and can’t wait to take it out for a maiden voyage tomorrow! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. lindz1817

So the torque arrived last night! Very exciting stuff. I just had time to put it together, set the sag and have a quick pedal up and down the road. Feels like a big slack couch so far! I should have a chance to give it a proper test tomorrow and will post a pyr thread after that. Sent...
  6. lindz1817

Fair, but if you consider the people voting the decision makes more sense... To be honest, the torque was the bike I really wanted, I just had doubts so I tried to talk myself into something a bit more “sensible”. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. lindz1817

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. lindz1817

I had every intention of waiting for the strive, but decided to order this instead... whoops... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. lindz1817

Update. Still struggling hard to make a decision. Been thinking about going the spectral cf 8 and saving some money https://www.canyon.com/en-au/mtb/spectral/2019/spectral-cf-8-0.html Spoke to canyon the other day who confirmed the new strive is due for release in early January and will...
  10. lindz1817

Oooooh, juicy. Any word on whether they will release it for 2019 or will it be another year or more? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. lindz1817

Holy moly that black and gold though! Still, it’s a lot for an almost 4kg frame with no shock. I wanted to steer clear of building because I know It’s going to get well out of hand. It would make for a ripping pyr thread, but the wife may divorce me... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. lindz1817

I know I’m going to regret asking this, but.......... do you have a link? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. lindz1817

You bastard! I drooled over one for about 6 months when they came out. But it will turn into a very expensive build for a pretty heavy trail bike. The Shans would look so good together though! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. lindz1817

Yeah, I should have clarified that I’m not keen on the strive due to the shapeshifter, geometry and the builds they offer. The rumour mill seems to suggest the new strive will be a 29er when it comes out. Haven’t wanted to go 29er due to always riding 26 and thinking it might be too much of an...
  15. lindz1817

N+1. Had the Shan as my only bike since 2014 and haven’t ridden a dually since. It was awesome when I lived in Ballarat, but since I moved here there are a lot more rocks/ drops/ jumps etc on local trails. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk