Recent content by Litenbror

1. Litenbror

The QUICK question thread.....

Harvey Weinstein really has sunk low
  2. Litenbror

Bargain buys thread

Life insurance, give your kids the life they deserve!
  3. Litenbror

After market dropper lever. Any suggestions?

Must be the new brand X my 2 old ones had the cable stop in the remote.
  4. Litenbror

Rotorburn equivalent for utes?

Don't want to get involved it this shit show but want to clarify one point. Its a common misconception that public servants fly all over on the public dime like a Kardashian, that's the Pollies and their staff. Having had to fly for work a bit let me tell you it's not a holiday like most people...
  5. Litenbror

The stupid questions thread.

As @Dales Cannon said in a rather round about way, just unscrew and swap them over.
  6. Litenbror

Not sure what's going on this is the same method I always used with all my Shimano brakes including the current series. Might be something stuck in the line from when you cut it?
  7. Litenbror

If you connect the syringe to the bleed nipple on the caliper are you able to draw oil out? If it was a large air bubble you would think you could draw it out even if you couldn't push it.
  8. Litenbror

ACT Original Cotic Solaris

Soooo pretty and tempting, wasn't @The Duckmeister keen on this?
  9. Litenbror

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Someone mentioned similar in the comments, seems like this idea has been done before and there were some downsides.
  10. Litenbror

You laugh you lose

The question you should be asking is, am I arguing pedantry with @moorey and for the love of god why?
  11. Litenbror

WA short Stem for kids bike!

720mm not much rise.
  12. Litenbror

Completely agree, riding a single speed hardtail has forced me to get fitter and ride better. I hit the same stuff now on the hardtail as I do on the Prime, it's harder but can be done and is more fun. That being said I've been of the bike for almost a month and that fitness is wasting away fast.
  13. Litenbror

Sounds like someone is talking themselves into something...
  14. Litenbror

WA short Stem for kids bike!

Looks like this, also I think its about 680mm come to think of it.