Recent content by Lizardskin

1. Lizardskin

Riding while pregnant

Can this thread be a sticky ?
  2. Lizardskin

4x nationals

Can anyone tell me the locations of the nationals 4x? Last I heard they were still deciding 2 of the rounds. Cheers
  3. Lizardskin

The downhill adventures of Cypher...Round 4

Cheers for the story. I enjoyed the read! :)
  4. Lizardskin

Riding while pregnant

Howdy Just thought I would add to this. It would be good if this is made a 'sticky'? Mods? There is a lot of interest from girls wanting to know what others have done while they are pregnant. I rode offroad up until about 30 weeks, but then it was just getting too tiring. I probably...
  5. Lizardskin

Tips anyone??

I agree with all the tips above. Try ride at your own pace, and it might even be better to let your BF go ahead, and then you wont be distracted by him yelling things over his shoulder (you can focus on whats coming up then!) Keep your weight back and pedals level - your bike can roll over...
  6. Lizardskin

Girls go to Whistler to ride too :)

Nice one julie. I sooo want to go back! I didnt know you were back again this year. cool. Its a shame I cant race you this year on the sunshine series :( boo hoo.
  7. Lizardskin

Downhill bikes

I ride a Commencal Mini Dh and a Banshee Rampant 4X beast. Most states dont have the luxury of chair lifts like Buller and Thredbo :( So I tend to ride at shuttleable trails rather than push runs.
  8. Lizardskin

Finished! New XC Bike build in girlie colours

wow that bike looks nice! :) Although im not a 'pink' kinda girl, it looks like it will fly! Cant wait to see you out on the trails.
  9. Lizardskin

I Met Nathan Rennie!

Ha ha ha, yep thats what I would say :o ! Krunch, he was probably so stoked that you came up and spoke to him and wanted a photo. The photo is probably going straight to 'his' pool room too!.
  10. Lizardskin

Introducing the Girls

Howdy, I only just found out about Sara and the accident. Im really sorry to hear about it. :( Just a shock that things like that can happen so quickly. It is always great to hear or another girl into mountain biking. Im glad she enjoyed riding and was keen to get out more. Condolences...
  11. Lizardskin

Womens DH Bikes

Hi Hottie Are you planning on riding your partners bike? Yes its not good if you cant reach the bars or anything. But if you are getting a first bike for you, then yep all the others mentioned on here would be good. Get something light that you feel good on. You could always get a hard tail...
  12. Lizardskin

Girls Only Phat Snaps!

yeh, maybe if i pull my finger out i will post some.... :D
  13. Lizardskin

Buying a dualie

How much are you looking at spending? I always prefer to buy a new bike rather than 2nd hand, that way you know its all new and not thrashed. You can get some new decent duallies with LX or XT parts that are reasonably priced. And if you get something off the floor that is 2008 you can...
  14. Lizardskin

Injured & Training alternatives.

Hey Groovejet, hows your wrist these days? All healed?
  15. Lizardskin

QLD Brisbane - Gap Creek Trails CLOSED

wow well done fellas! :) I had a look at Rocket Frog on Sat, and whoa, there is a lot of trees over the track.