Recent content by Looserider

1. L

Free Foam for a pit

I have enough foam for a pit. Yours to pick up from Baxter (Melbourne). You will need at least a tamden car trailer to cart it away. PM for details.
  2. L

Newtons

PM Sent re running dirt jumps.
  3. L

Adelaide Nationals Dirt Jump Comp

Photos of the boys giving their all at the dirt jump comp. Some unbelievable, ballsy stuff there. Congratulations and thanks to all the riders for putting their balls on the line to give us a great show!!!
  4. L

Eugene Smith - Hobart Nat's

Thats awesome news. Good luck and best wishes to him and his family!
  5. L

Eugene Smith - Hobart Nat's

Eugene had a major accident at the Nationals and was in Hobart hospital in a serious condition on Sunday night. Obviously our thoughts have been with him and his family and we wish him a speedy recovery. Can anyone give us an update on how this young bloke is??
  6. L

Thread expired. Thank you.

Obviously some hidden agenda here somewhere. "He never hesitates to display his relationship with riders like the Crimmins, Green or any other pinners from Sydney or Canberra - let me guess, your kid too?" Maybe him or his kid doesnt get filmed enough and is a little bit jealous. Newtons...
  7. L

VDHS - Round 2 - Barjarg, Victoria. November 13/14

I read somewhere that the Vic Series was adopting a drop your worst round policy. Had a look on the website but no mention there. Did this go ahead???
  8. L

Eagle mtb park

Best get your shovel out then.
  9. L

Illinbah DH-4X-XC Open Day - 3 October 2010

And people wonder why it is so hard finding volunteers to run events. To have to cop all of this winging over a practice day that IS BEING CONSIDERED to be cancelled in the best interest of the sport is just not on. Sit back and think about the big picture and not be so selfish.
  10. L

YYMTBInc. Club Race-Cressy Descent 18th to19th September.

Thats awesome as now we have 6 tight-arse knobs that wont be at a fantastic event whinging about whatever they can all day. So glad your not coming. Stay at home and spend the $60.00 you save on a "how to run a MTB event" course.
  11. L

King of Ballarat 2010, Race 2 - 25th July, BLACK HILL

Sure, a 13 year old sandbagger. He does the right thing and doesnt race in his age group and then gets bagged out. IMO he has done the sporting thing and moved up and let the other kids have a crack instead of flogging their butts...
  12. L

KOB - Sunday 20th - MTBPicsOnline.com

Yea Rick, finally seen someone on a downhill bike with a smile bigger than Todds!!! :D
  13. L

Do old fools train?

I try and have at least 6 beers every night, and if I am feeling up to it I try to have another 2 or 3. I find that it really helps if I dont get blind the night before a race and I never drink more than two bottles of red wine the night before. I never drink on race days as I find that every...
  14. L

2010/2011 Vic DH State Series Official Discussion Thread!!

Firstly, thanks to all for putting in and getting this series happening. Is definately the best. One thing that springs to mind that would help on race day (especially really cold or very hot ones) is for the delay while the qualifying results are printed and posted up to go. If there were some...