Recent content by lucifuge

1. L

Shock and fork servicing/upgrade recommendations

Curious why the snapshot pic has the shock travel at 18%? At rest, it normal is within a 1-2% from the zeroed calibration.
  2. L

ACT 2014 Giant Trance Advanced SX. WITHDRAWN from sale

WITHDRAWN from sale
  3. L

price drop, $2100
  4. L

price drop, $2300
  5. L

price drop, $2600
  6. L

Item: 2014 Giant Trance Advanced SX Location: Canberra, Calwell Item Condition: Very good condition, only very minor chips Reason for selling: Moved to a 29er dually Price and price conditions: $2900 Extra Info: Will not post interstate Pedals not included The Trance SX sits between a Trance...
  7. L

2018 Pike RCT3 Issues

So I had a 2014 Pike that I just gave up on. Complete nightmare. I'm now on a 2017 Lyrik and it's a lot better. As a lighter rider I had this tuned by Rockshox with a fast rebound and it's really quite good. Reading your initial spiel, I was surprised you had the rebound so fast. I would be...
  8. L

2018 Pike RCT3 Issues

rangie83 - did you sort your Pike out in the end??
  9. L

2016 Scott photos

https://www.flickr.com/photos/zeppidy/albums/72157674917589435
  10. L

Pike harshness? read this

Essentially 2014/2015 solo air pikes can have issues whereby air leaks into lowers causing harshness. While you can burp with a zip-tie trick it's not a great long term solution. If you order a 2016 Rockshox full service kit you will notice the head seal for the air piston is now different to...
  11. L

Giant Contact dropper woes - pivoting saddle

I had this happen to me today on my 2014 Trance. However, Giant has the recommendation of 15Nm, but my saddle is rated to 9Nm. So currently the torque is set to 9Nm for fear of the rails cracking. Surely peoples saddles aren't rated to 15Nm?? Or are people going for broke...literally? Or...
  12. L

2016 Focus SAM C Team

Could you comment on how the rear suspension with the single pivot performs? This is my only question over this bike; brake jack. If you could express how if feels climbing, descending etc maybe in comparison to other bikes that'd be really helpful.
  13. L

Pike Rebound issue.

If this is a solo air pike, this is completely normal. It was doing this prior to the crash. You can empty out all the air and pull up and down on the fork to cycle it a few times. Once you pump air it might improve temporarily, but it will return to that state. No need to worry.
  14. L

AM Focus SAM 1.0 Trail Team

So the Focus Sam runs a single pivot design. Can the OP please comment to what extent they experience brake-jack? This is pretty much my only concern with the bike.
  15. L

Capital Punishment 100km

excellent videos as always Alan, many thanks