Recent content by lucyg

1. L

Rocky Trail's SHIMANO MTB Grand Prix Series 2011

Any info on the course for Awaba...red or blue loop?
  2. L

AMBC Chix Development Race Team - blog now live

The AMBC Chix Development Race Team consists of 22 new or novice female riders from Sydney and Melbourne hand-picked from a nomination and selection process. The Team will take part in various races throughout 2010/2011 including an Enduro Series and a couple of 24hr events. Follow our...
  3. L

Carbon Hardtail opinions please.

I bought an On-One scandal from Planet X last month. I know it is al, not carbon, but the geo is similar. In terms of dealing with Planet X - very good customer service, fast shipping (about a week from the UK to Melbourne). I built up to a 10.2 kg hardtail. I'm loving the handling so far too...
  4. L

Guy needing help with a place to take his girlfriend mountain biking

I reckon Lysterfield is a great place to start. Nothing too intimidating, but plenty of smooth single track, and obstacles once she gets a bit more confident. Coffee and brownies from the cafe are a bonus. They also have women's rides which go from Trailmix at 9am every Sunday - it can be more...
  5. L

Chase the Sun

I have registered to do the second one solo. I missed out on the first one, which sold out.
  6. L

LOST Pump / Tools at Lysterfield

My pump and related bike tools slipped out of my seatbag at Lysterfield yesterday - possible on the Upper Buckle trail. Not very hopeful of finding them - but give me a shout if anyone has picked them up. Cheers.
  7. L

STOLEN Felt Curbsde & Panasonic AL7000 Singlespeeds, Paddington NSW

No - that is a dodgy one I use at uni. It was a thick ABUS lock...
  8. L

New pictures of Panasonic added - although it now has flat bars.
  9. L

The Fixie Thread

stolen singlespeeds - Sydney Hi Fixie people, We had our two singlespeeds stolen from outside Verona Cinema in Paddington tonight (1 Nov). All the details are here: http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2032466#post2032466 Please keep an eye out for them. Cheers
  10. L

Our two singlespeeds were stolen from outside Verona Cinema in Oxford St, Paddington, on Sun 1 Nov 2009, between 6.45 pm and 9 pm. Please message me here or by email ( lucygroenhart @ gmail . com ) if you have any info or have spotted them on eBay / pawnshop. Bike: Felt Curbside 54 cm 2009...
  11. L

The Fixie Thread

Tracking down brake levers 26 mm I've got OS bars with Tektro levers, 31.8 mm. But I want to change to a standard MTB riser bar, so need to replace my levers with ones that will fit a 26 mm bar. They also need to work with canti-brake. Have found Cane Creek Crosstops, but these are very...
  12. L

NSW Delete Please

Item: Giant XTC Frame Small Size, recent model (2005+), in good condition Location: Would prefer a Sydney pick up, but I can arrange a courier from elsewhere AUS Price range/Willing to Pay: $100 to $200 depending on age and condition Extra Info: I would also be happy to swap my X-Small...
  13. L

NSW Hayes HFX9 Bleed Fitting

Item: Hayes HFX9 Bleed Fitting Location: I'm in Sydney, will pay for postage from AUS Price range/Willing to Pay: Make me an offer Extra Info: I am just after this small fitting http://www.spadout.com/p/hayes-hfx-9-bleed-fitting/ to bleed my HFX9's
  14. L

Sold, thanks

What size is it?
  15. L

delete

please delete