Recent content by Lukaas

1. L

Lance Armstrong on joe rogan exp podcast

Lance Armstrong world.champion cycler. Fucking hilarious , Rogan had the Balco guy on some time ago , talking Brazilian vitamins , it was very illuminating on the whole subject . Out of interest ; was there a clean rider in the peloton during Lances reign ?
  2. L

slacker geo ? Fork swap ?

Loving the advice on this thread , most people with no hobby don't understand the satisfaction derived by an enthusiast for their chosen sport , game , collection , whatever , there really is no amount of shitty tv, gossip mag, or shopping that comes close to the worst times of doing something...
  3. L

The stupid questions thread.

Here's my stupid question, Is there a setup guide that's quality someone can reccomend for me ? Xc dually, with guide to pressure mostly . Thanks Luke
  4. L

What happened to good advice and service?

It's a bit sad that someone is so easily taken advantage of , good on you for helping him out, give that shop some stick.
  5. L

elbow/knee protection

Thanks for all.the reviews comrades , I'm going pad shopping !
  6. L

Another operation that awaits you if you surf too

Did you get both done at once? I have to decide , mates say single , mum always said to rip off the bandaid ...
  7. L

Gday All. New member 2095 Nsw

Hi All, New (old ) member of the f!aarkin forums reactivating since I'm back in the saddle , In Manly NSW and always keen to ride .