Recent content by LurvsMTB

1. L

Trail-dogs and riders needed for MTB magazine feature!

My crusty dogs come out with me pretty often for varying lengths. Our Kelpie is nutter and loves to run like all Kelpies, in his prime he would do 40-50 km trail rides without any issues - he needed the occasional musli bar to avoid bonking!! He is now almost nine years old and still loves a...
  2. L

Wombat 100 - 14 April 2013 - Entries Now Open

Thanks for cleaning up MJG - I was a little ashamed on behalf of the riding folk with amount of garbage left on or on the side of the trail. Why do riders, whether you are elite or other feel they are in their rights to dump their crap on the trail... Thanks to MaxAdventure once again, fourth...
  3. L

sold, thanks

Hi.. are theses still available? Cheers
  4. L

L'officiel Le Tour 2012 Thread!

Nice pick up Cha Cha!!! Trying to type fast!
  5. L

L'officiel Le Tour 2012 Thread!

This tour is a great one to watch... personally, I like the rivalry is brings on between Poms and Aussies. I'm not sure if Wiggins will be able to go with Cadel in the bigs hills day after day - but I think Froome will (my theory anyway). So we still have an interesting tour on our hands! On...
  6. L

BC Bike Race (Canada) - Advice wanted

Agree with the post above. The event is worth every cent. I rode the BC Bike Race back in 2008, the event was well organised, food was fabulous and company extrodinary. The food stations throughout the course were great too, plenty to eat/drink. Fitter you are the better - some of those...
  7. L

VIC No longer for sale.. pls remove

NOW EBAY'ed Please see the bike on EBAY now... Link here -->> http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Yeti-ASR-5-Alloy-2010-Mountain-Bike-Medium-not-Giant-Specialized-Trek-Pivot-/290692840247?pt=AU_Sport_Cycling_Bikes&hash=item43aea4bb37 Cheers
  8. L

Price Drop again... Was too busy ie, lazy to put on ebay.. so one more price drop before ebay.:mmph: NOW EBAY'ed Cheers
  9. L

Hey Hey, final price drop before bike goes on EBAY... Now EBAY'ed Thanks for looking again!! Happy trails. :very_drunk:
  10. L

Yeti 2010 ASR 5 Alloy - Medium $3,900 and postage inc!! Small price drop and now includes postage to all capital cities and major regional centres!! (no international or desert deliveries) Thanks for looking!:)
  11. L

2012 Victorian Enduro Series - Website now live!

Looks good Sossy. Looks flash enough to me mate. Easy english rule book and all! Tells me everything I need to know about the series. I just need to get along to a few of them now! Cheers
  12. L

Norfolk Island 3-day MTB Cross-Country Tour- July 2012

Sounds like a sweet few days... pretty tricky to get too though, as others have said, you would need to stay for a few weeks I reckon to really feel the love of the island! One day with any luck. Good luck with the event.
  13. L

Gravity 12hr - Bright 2012

That would've made you feel alive! I saw one down in the Gully itself, but it made a getaway well before I got close to it. Unless it was shadow and figment of my imagination.... I was getting pretty knackered!
  14. L

For Sale is one awesome ASR 5 - aluminum frame, carbon swingarm Item: 2010 Yeti ASR 5 Alloy - medium Location: Gippsland, Victoria Item Condition: Very good condition Reason for selling: upgrade to a new stead EBAY'ed Extra Info: Frame: Aluminum - tapered head tube (1-1/8"...
  15. L

Gravity 12hr - Bright 2012

The chicanes were fun, but my personal favourite section was the section from the fire trail with the little jump on the right hand side, then shooting down into "The Gully." I looked forward to that every lap!