Recent content by M4RT0

1. M4RT0

Newly Released eBikes and eComponents General

You haven't looked at the Specialized eBikes in a lil while uh? Speccy Levo SL STARTS at $11,900 and goes to $20,500.
  2. M4RT0

Newly Released eBikes and eComponents General

I don't know if it's been mentioned - I don't know if I've beaten the press release? The new Norco Fluid VLT is now shown on their website: https://www.norco.com/bikes/e-mountain/ Looks mint!
  3. M4RT0

Bargain buys thread

Well, my Trance X shock is due for a service... pretty sure it'll fit? (185x55?) Just don't know if I wanna run the gauntlet on reliability and subsequent replacement gamble!?
  4. M4RT0

2022 World Cup Downhill discussion

You little beauty!! Managed to sneak away with that even though Fin pulled out with his sore noggin
  5. M4RT0

beautiful bikes - post them here

Yeah, looks solid! I don't know how or why both Laurie Greenland and Jenna Hastings have Cars themed paint jobs?? They look great, just strange?
  6. M4RT0

Life and TPD insurance

I managed to get Life Insurance with Metlife. I stated I do mtb and races (DH)
  7. M4RT0

2022 World Cup Downhill discussion

I'm not even aware of any riders that have said they haven't/against the vaccine? Looked liked from last year they were all swabbing away and going to each race without too much hassle?
  8. M4RT0

Box 3 Prime 9 Speed Groupset thoughts?

When I was looking to upgrade my old Stumpy drive-train, the microSHIFT Advent had just come out and got some solid reviews (including Pinkbike), so I was seriously considering that - although, you need to buy the shifter to work with the derailleur...
  9. M4RT0

Some useful 3D printed parts, tools and accessories

I also ordered some 3D printed volume spacers from the US of A for my hella old Fox shock (2012).
  10. M4RT0

Bike storage shed ideas...

When I moved from my traditional house/backyard with shed to a smaller townhouse/courtyard place closer to the city, I managed to fit one of these Keter storage shed in the front courtyard. It manged to fit my Demo and Stumpjumper top to tail without much hassle + many tyres. (both 26" though)...
  11. M4RT0

TAS [SOLD] Shed rationalisation. Brake pads, drivetrain bits, seat posts, freebies

Pretty keen on the X-Fusion Manic remote lever.
  12. M4RT0

Bargain buys thread

I bit the bullet and bought These bars (click here) to replace my bars from my DH bike (750mm wide) and use the 750's to my trail bike (720mm wide) . Aiming to get a bit more modern sizing/better descending. Wondering if anyone knows much about them? I think FSA is a well established and decent...
  13. M4RT0

WA FOUND - 26" wheelset (12x142mR, 15mmF) for a junior enduro build

Just saw on WA Mtb Sales - Mark Wardle is selling (don't know if it's taboo to reference to outside sources): Alex MD23 front wheel 15x100mm non boost 15mm axle Sealed bearing hun Centre lock rotor Looks like it might suit what you're after?
  14. M4RT0

Bargain buys thread

I'm still living in the past with both my trail and DH bikes on 26. I'm pretty curious to know what you think of these rims!?
  15. M4RT0

The discount code thread

Looks like Pushys has 15% off site wide. "EX15" (Will test later tonight)