Recent content by mace

1. mace

downhill Q.

To anyone who has an opinion on clip-in's, would u run clip-in's for downhill/free ride, over platform???????:cool:
  2. mace

local clubs

hey all me and a few of my mate and i ride downhill and are interested in joining a club, but i have no idea where to start to look to find one does anyone no where my local clube would be? i live in the epping area.:rolleyes:
  3. mace

Ironhorse Yakuza

yeb i have the bike and iv given it a beating and all in all it's a hell of a strong bike. tho the rear end's a bit slow (but so r all single piviot bikes) it's a nice bike and it's not to heavy. i payed $1500 second-hand.
  4. mace

attention all metal heads

hey dunc it's Floyd Glan Benton all the way bro and if any one says king dimond again farkin ill smash them
  5. mace

Clips for DH hardtail racing

it's up to you Generally if your riding a ht on down hill you are going to get allot more salp on the rear end. And if I were you I would get them.
  6. mace

Crazy Paintjobs.

both bike are Xtream love the demo
  7. mace

Head tube size????

hey man go iron-horse the have a GREAT FEEL and handel realy well (and they have a 1.5 head tube):)
  8. mace

norco aline 05

the bikes sweet friend just got one with 888vf2 but i like the idea of boxxers. that noise is comeing from the rear weel. ( hub) so go and have fun with the bike it's a sweet ride and very forgiving.....
  9. mace

Build or buy??

money :) if you've got money build build build but if you wack money: buy and in time upgrade.........
  10. mace

Delete

Nice Rig thet is one sweet glory how do the Travis feel?
  11. mace

2 users, 1 trail

bush walkers I have the same problem every time i build a track bush walkers or other riders either smash it or complane to the council.. does anyone else have this problem.
  12. mace

Thanks Ironhorse

i have the same bike as you and my bike is working like a dream i think it's just yours.:o
  13. mace

Batemans Bay - Mt Bigbit

hi im interested in this. can you give me some info on the comp. if done some races and always looking for more.
  14. mace

upgrading my FR fork on AC

yere my friend has an ac with 170ml travel and it workes fine
  15. mace

good, easy tricks

i just started to practice doing no-footers and im geting ok at them, i was at jumps this arvo and a friend said that they look made. your should give them a go.:cool: