Recent content by MacNamara22

1. MacNamara22

anyone know a equivalent web sight for surfing

hey all i was just wandering if anyone knew a surfing community web sight much similar to rotorburn. I have had a look around but noting i have found comes close to how good rotorburn is for mountain biking in australia. If anyone has some info that would be great. cheers
  2. MacNamara22

Smaller travel bikes

have you thought about a specialized sx trail. I have heard that they are pretty good at ascending and are really good a descending, hell brendog and sam hill raced on them at the 2009 world champs with boxxers so they are incredibly versatile. for me personaly it would be between a sx trail or...
  3. MacNamara22

2011 world champs Champéry - Switzerland

omg troy is unbelievable he won by 12 who was in better conditions and 4km faster in the speed trap and 3rd was almost 2o behind the kid is a machine!!!!!
  4. MacNamara22

is freecaster showing the Juniors?
  5. MacNamara22

sbs is up and at this point it has a commentator no rob warner but good enough for us stingy folk
  6. MacNamara22

Danny MacAskill New Edit - Industrial Revolutions

Jesus Mary and Josef he is insane after 2:40 my jaw literally dropped i was that amazed. i kept saying to my self no way. he is incredible!!!!
  7. MacNamara22

Limited Edition Troy Lee Designs Specialized Demo 8

if u look at the close up images of the frame on the link it looks very detailed and mint. i like the look of the frame but the dark lighting hasn't done it justice. if they custom painted those forks and had some matching components it would look amazing but that setup right there doesn't look...
  8. MacNamara22

World Cup World Cup DH #3 Leogang - Results

^^ agreed he was looking pretty good and i thought that the crash he had would have had him well out of the race but he brought it back to only 4second of the pace so i bet he would have gone into the hot seat it he held it up
  9. MacNamara22

Sam Hill's PINK Demo

bahaha the idiots painted it red instead of pink!!!! but never the less i love that sam is raising awarness for such an important cause and i guess thats the most impotant thing
  10. MacNamara22

Illinbah build days

haha well we can only wish for such good fortune!!
  11. MacNamara22

Illinbah build days

this is sad but i trust that it will all be resolved in the end. I wish that some extremely rich DH'r would just by the dam land of the this guy so illinbah could become a mtb specific property but my imagination is way beyond reality haha
  12. MacNamara22

AUS Mag Launch: Worlds 1st MTB FASHION magazine!

HAHA Brosnans puberty blues classic
  13. MacNamara22

My Santa Cruz Carbon V!0

such a sweet ride and i bet it will be worth every penny spent!!
  14. MacNamara22

2007 - 2010 Footage Reel

so good to see another mad vid from this guy and i hope to see more soon!!
  15. MacNamara22

Danny MacAskill: New Video "Way Back Home"

that is actualy on of the most amazing things i have ever sceen!! i was speachless when it finished a truly epic rider danny is