Recent content by madmanmark82

1. madmanmark82

First offroad run with gopro.

My Gopro hero hd has never had any shaking problems. The best setting for shooting is R3 (720p 60fps). 1080p isn't better because it's filmed on a smaller angel and the FPS is lower. So when your going over fast ruff stuff the 720 will look smother. Plus, unless you are watching it on a tv I...
  2. madmanmark82

First offroad run with gopro.

put it on upside down and turn it onto upd setting and you can get the angel a lot easyer.
  3. madmanmark82

Don't know if you have seen this.

The proper edit was better. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1hNr6nLtzI btw there is a youtube section
  4. madmanmark82

Downhill

Thanks mate.
  5. madmanmark82

KWT Maxxis Sunshine Series DH 1 - Now at BLACKSTONE

Quoted for awesomeness.
  6. madmanmark82

Got Pain? The youtube and google crash video thread

Yeah he needs a helmet for sure. It would not have helped him in this crash though, unless it was a fullface and no bmx riders use them.
  7. madmanmark82

Castle hill is 1 massive rock and is full of old mine shafts so it drains very well. I have ridden there in crazy storms with hail and the place rides the same. I dont know about the new track but the other ones are sweet.
  8. madmanmark82

Got Pain? The youtube and google crash video thread

This is worth the risk of a repost. This is the worst crash I have seen on youie so far and probably the funnyist video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ARKv811SiQ
  9. madmanmark82

Downhill

It was called Riding in SEQ but someone used that name and I didnt see it :( This is my first edit, I tryed to make it skip back and forth (Apart from the first clip) from all the tracks showing some of the best tracks in SEQ. I would have liked to get more tracks into it but I did not film the...
  10. madmanmark82

QLD State Titles

How rad would it be if it was held at Castle Hill............... hahahahahhahaha :o
  11. madmanmark82

edit: dont care anymore
  12. madmanmark82

What a crock of sh!t, you have given them 2 days notice, you cut the event in half, they have all ready lost money from accomidation, and the event is over 200km away from the agreed one. Castle Hill sits at 2 on the dh scale of awesomeness in SEQ, kenilworth sits 10. If I paid for kenilworth...
  13. madmanmark82

DH in QLD? bit of a joke isnt it?

What races are you talking about? There havn't been any for 7 months now. :confused:
  14. madmanmark82

2011 Sunshine Series Discussion and Information

Nar dude, It was changed to kenilworth. Which is now canned. Looks like I picked a good time to stop riding downhill.
  15. madmanmark82

2011 Sunshine Series Discussion and Information

I am fairly sure that Tbar is out of action because the road getting to it is gorn.