Recent content by madridingengineer

1. madridingengineer

QLD SOLD Please Delete

Sold! Please delete
  2. madridingengineer

QLD SOLD Please Delete

Item: 2006 Giant Faith 1 medium Location: Gold Coast QLD Item Condition: Good- Most parts only 10 rides old Reason for selling:Hasn't been riden for 9+ months and new job has me away from home for at least another year... So i need it gone. To good not to be ridden Price and price...
  3. madridingengineer

QLD SOLD- Please Delete

SOLD, SOLD! All gone fellas
  4. madridingengineer

QLD SOLD- Please Delete

Sold pending payment
  5. madridingengineer

QLD SOLD- Please Delete

Item: 2007 Giant Reign XO Medium (18") Location:Gold Coast QLD Item Condition: Good (Fork has some scratches- shown in pic) Reason for selling: Hasnt been ridden for 9+ months, cant justify it sitting around Price and price conditions: $800 (no swaps). Offers Extra Info: Love this bike...
  6. madridingengineer

QLD SOLD- Please Delete

Sold sold sold
  7. madridingengineer

post your Barhumps here

Humpers anonymous long time ago on Old Tambo
  8. madridingengineer

QLD SOLD- Please Delete

SOLD pending payment
  9. madridingengineer

QLD SOLD- Please Delete

Bumpola......
  10. madridingengineer

QLD SOLD- Please Delete

Bumpola.....
  11. madridingengineer

QLD SOLD- Please Delete

Bumpola.... Price Drop
  12. madridingengineer

QLD SOLD- Please Delete

Item: Complete DH Wheelset Mavic 729's Location:Gold Coast QLD Item Condition:Good (See pictures), Minions (both DHF) are approx 80% front and 70% rear Reason for selling: Not needed, Bought a set of 823's for no other reason than i wanted to and to go tubeless. Price and price...
  13. madridingengineer

QLD Sold

Sold...............
  14. madridingengineer

Get the girls with our special weight-loss dieting techniques

Yeah kipping as far a gymnastics and strength goes is cheating. Allthough Steve-O if you can do that number of pullups and dips your more than strong enough to do a muscleup. Its all in the technique. Ive done 30 (kipping for time in ~9mins). But if you keep them proper and strict with full...
  15. madridingengineer

Little Things You Hate

Having to sell on of your most favorite bikes so that you can have a car again, damm woman driver on the highway wrote my old one off (the car was old so payout was crap- but it was soooo realiable, id just done the front main seal and timing belt). :( going to miss that bike.