Recent content by madstace

1. M

Formula One world championship

I don't think Danny is firing yet, hopefully he does soon, but does seem like we all were a bit harsh in the appraisal of his race. https://www.sportskeeda.com/f1/news-watch-daniel-ricciardo-s-41-second-pitstop-ruined-f1-saudi-arabian-gp?key2=1974095
  2. M

I think Christian Horner is benched for a while :D But seriously once Checo was in second a 1-2 never looked in doubt. Not sure if anyone saw the grid interview with Clarkson but when Brundle asked for his tip he said "Newey", and he wasn't wrong. There's another 2 years of predictable pain in...
  3. M

Pointless new standards - name and shame the "innovators".

Venturi would be slowing down, then speeding up, then slowing down again in his grave!
  4. M

Bargain buys thread

Cheers mate, that's a bonza price, even with shipping its the first time I've bought a sub-$100 cassette since going 12 speed.
  5. M

Was Horner to Centrelink/prison on anyone's bingo cards? :D
  6. M

Newly Released Bikes General

I just don't get the whole hidden shock thing. Seems like it's some sort of Asian cinema in-joke, or a fetish, perhaps even an anti-fetish given the "action" of a shock :cool:
  7. M

It's definitely set the cat amongst the pigeons. I think it was now or never for him, odd timing of the announcement given we haven't kicked off this year. Shame for Carlos, but he has been linked to Seidl to spearhead Audi's campaign, could be a good move. Personally I'd love to see Albon get...
  8. M

Signa Sports with Liquidity issues .... (CRC/Wiggle/Probike/Nukeproof/Vitus)

I know there was some banter about this but holy shit, it was legit! Also some pretty substantial owings otherwise :oops: https://www.pinkbike.com/news/haribo-among-companies-owed-money-by-wiggle-after-it-entered-administration.html
  9. M

Tasmania to Subsidise E-Bike Purchases

"I BeT NoNe Of ThOsE PEOPLE In ThE MiDdLe PhOtO ArE PaYiNg REGO!"
  10. M

Signa Sports with Liquidity issues .... (CRC/Wiggle/Probike/Nukeproof/Vitus)

So with CRC no longer sending to Oz, has anyone used offthebrakes.com.au for Nukeproof products?
  11. M

All Mountain Tyres

Another short ride (this year has been fucked for consistent rides :( ) but despite the time gap I had no trouble with the Aggressor again. I'd shied away from it for ages as the general consensus seemed to be that it was a bit shit, but given the speed difference over the DHR2, I'll happily...
  12. M

Bargain buys thread

I'm just gonna leave this here.... :D
  13. M

My god they are redefining shitshow at the moment.
  14. M

All Mountain Tyres

I don't get on with the High Roller style side knobs, and after watching @blacksp20 struggle with a puncture in his fail to seal, I wasn't keen.
  15. M

All Mountain Tyres

So curiosity finally overcame familiarity and I've broken up my DHR2 maxx-terra front/DC rear combo with an Aggressor 2.5 out back. Seated nicely just with a floor pump and has a nice round profile on 35mm ID rims. Only one short ride so far but first impression is it definitely rolls faster...