Recent content by Maestroforlife

1. M

The broken wrist thread

Broke my R scahoid back in 2002 in a racing crash. They x-rayed it and didn't find the fracture in the initial scan and I was not sent for another x-ray. Two years later while training on my local mountain for a upcomming World Cup I crashed on a trail appropriatly called "the meat grinder"...
  2. M

Steve Peats retirement

Nope! Shit flows down hill and payday is every second Friday. LOL!
  3. M

Steve Peats retirement

Don't be sorry. I am just saying that he should not wait till he is losing to retire...and it will happen. Going out on top while so many people all around the world are tremedously stoked for him is a better idea and a more marketable image. If he has a season (or two) where he defends and...
  4. M

Frame measurement question (Glory)

I think part of the Reason that you liked the Small is that Giant lengthened the cockpit on the both the M and the S. Now the small frame 2010 fits more like the medium frame 06-09, and the 2010 Med frame is much better for us 6' guys that found the Large too long and the 06-09 med a bit cramped.
  5. M

Steve Peats retirement

True, But the difference is Tomac waited till he started losing to leave the sport and the same can be said for Palmer. Nico on the other hand, he left right after he won his 10th World Champs, a record that will last forever I think. Nico did it right, he pulled the plug when he was on the...