2. MalvernStar0101

Is a carbon seat post worth it?

? :confused:
  3. MalvernStar0101

found it! I says 30.8mm
  4. MalvernStar0101

Ill have a check with my post 2, and wat he was saying about cheap carbonj, I found that will one of the mounatin bikes i was interested in, it was full carbon, seat and frame and was 1700. It seems like a real good deal but my dad just said if anything its shit quality and it would by very...
  5. MalvernStar0101

alright cool, just came back froma ride up towards brokers nose, it killed me. Came back down on the DH trail and fell off 3 times. By then i just walked the rest down.;)
  6. MalvernStar0101

Just some photos of my proudfull rig.
  7. MalvernStar0101

alright ill check for u and get back 2 u tomorrow after my ride up to brokers nose. Is it labelled on the post? or will it be somewhere else?
  8. MalvernStar0101

I do have some padded shorts but I am saving up for some mountain shorts and posibbly shirt.
  9. MalvernStar0101

Thnx for the info, i do have 26 inch rims and I'm not sure if that is big enough, they are a good quality rim. The bike is a malvern star 5.0 xlc or something. Ill just check later on the diameter on the post im just not sure why? Is also a different seat itself better because I just have the...
  10. MalvernStar0101

On second thought, wat do u guys think are the best type of seat posts for beginners. The fact that a carbon seatpost is very expensive for a good quality brand, maybe I would be better off if i get something more or less expensive.:confused:
  11. MalvernStar0101

thnx 4 for the info, just thought of getting one because i heard that they absorb much over the vibrations through the seat nd the fact my bike is a hardtail, it seems pretty logical. Ill look into the brands, thnx again;)
  12. MalvernStar0101

Hi, I'm new to the site and mountain biking riding for that matter and I just was wondering wether a carbon seat post would be worthwise and safe 2 buy. Thnx.:cool: