Recent content by mantisEX[alt]

1. M

NS frame help

buy my NS Bitch, its pretty much brand new, can be single or geared, cromo cranks, tuff wheelset, e13, sram on rear, argyles, front and rear hayes nine brakes 7 inch rotors, bargain mate PM me :) http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195740
  2. M

Little Things You Hate

when you take a huge crap and the water splashes up onto your ringo, worst ever
  3. M

delete plz xoxox

jimass, you may remember me from dandenongs, tall guy on the black NS, well havnt been up there for ages and my bikes for sale, you may know a few guys round the area interested or looking for a bike, would be handy for a few more to find out about it ;) but yeh its on the basin right near...
  4. M

I need a new SS hardtail for DJ & gate practice. Any ideas?

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195740 thats my NS im looking to sell, that with the hayes nine rear brake and the holy rollers on it, it'll take whatever you throw at it, its basically a brand new bike and is tuff as nails, just an idea, kick me a message if your interested...
  5. M

VIC Sold!

gday mate interested so have sent a pm, get back to me soon
  6. M

Little Things You Hate

haha, might try that, will save me much emotional stress
  7. M

Little Things You Hate

how bout when you take a dump and the water splashes up, now that sucks!
  8. M

VIC Sold

your asking to much for this mate, especially with that dint in it, how low on price will you go??? cheers
  9. M

Foster, Ryan & Patto - Box Hill Park

put it on youtube or pinkbike or something, that shits a pain in the ass, i wanna see you riding bok choi so change it
  10. M

VIC pleaase delete mods.

gday mate, still splitting bits, if you have em still, interested in wheelset and forks??? how much??? PM me
  11. M

VIC Sold please delete!

could you please just give us an indication of the price range your looking at, might make things a bit easier, and you might be able to sell it then????
  12. M

Post Your Wallpaper

i agree with powley, southern cross stickers and tatts are everywhere, bit of individuality wouldnt go astray
  13. M

best dirtjump, street bike?

depends how much money you have, probably a 26" ns suburban, are you looking for a bike to build/buy or is this hypothetical?
  14. M

Gear Ratio

people say you should run 2:1 (32:16) as some have mentioned, and thats what alot of people do, DMR make kits with 16 teeth, i prefer it a bit harder than that but each to their own, good luck
  15. M

New DMR Gear

i dont know whether some of you are speaking from experience, or whether you are just pulling it out of your ass. DMR is a well known company and they make good strong components, i own some DMR cromo cranks and their insane, stop making up crap and do some research so you have some idea of what...