Recent content by mark22

1. mark22

Snakes

How did you go afterwards, treatment and effects etc?
  2. mark22

Little Things You Love

See these guys and girls out training some days, appropriate soundtrack. One of the video comments is a classic. "Every year at the start of the season the entire Surf club line up to see who's going to be the boat crew. The club president and vice president start throwing pavers and the ones...
  3. mark22

Russian Nightclub Bombing...

I really don't think these guys thought it through, ain't going to be any martyrdom for them just alot of misery for a good while.
  4. mark22

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

This has got to be one of most cowardly and despicable acts I have have seen by people justifying their new inclusion agenda.
  5. mark22

Bike wash $WTF

Been using for years as well, seems fine in getting the mud off.
  6. mark22

I can imagine, all that irony wasted on them with a car number plate.
  7. mark22

You would have to keen to put those on your car, attract a lot haters it would..
  8. mark22

Live Music Thread

Music is subjective, there's no right or wrong, awww then again maybe screamo... :D
  9. mark22

What does your day look like?

Assuming you mean vertical joint, answer is yep unless you can access the joint from behind and backblock it.
  10. mark22

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Yep seen some of his crazy supporters agree on that, assuming it wasn't their Mum, Daughter, Son or Grandma of course just "somebody"
  11. mark22

His 2 spearo mates were more suitably clad in their wetsuits hanging on the anchor line of the upturned hull for the duration.
  12. mark22

The stats are out into deaths and injuries in Australian sports

Probably linked to Rock fishing, or standing in one spot waiting to be swept into the ocean...
  13. mark22

Helped a skipper stay afloat for 45min on my SUP at a local Bar crossing last winter after flipping his boat, he had ugg boots on.
  14. mark22

The QUICK question thread.....

Heat shrink tube works
  15. mark22

Coffee addict needs help from smart person

You could try this Dremel type tool the fine cutting disks could cut a slot. https://www.bunnings.com.au/ozito-42-piece-170w-rotary-tool-kit_p6290175?region_id=118161&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiA8sauBhB3EiwAruTRJjuC_4Nvpa6FsUHL0SbIgQgL1JyitynZInOAs9TwsIXyn_o-4Bgw2BoCh1cQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds