Recent content by Martin105

1. M

Isaac's Ridge - Canberra

I dunno - maybe after the anti-trail feedback that came through the consultation, even though this was the minority and focused on the DH trails, more trails of any type were put in the too hard basket by gov and the land manager etc. Anyone here who was involved with CORC or in the last Issacs...
  2. M

Isaac's Ridge - Canberra

Sounds like I need to explore more. So if no one in the wider community knows/cares, then surely there is opportunity to see if more trails can be built/formalised. A lot of the concerns from the last consultation seem to be about horse/bike conflict on firetrails and the speed of DH riders...
  3. M

Isaac's Ridge - Canberra

Yep a blue extension of the spine and climb/descent would be great. Interesting about the local residents being opposed. Looking at the trail upgrade consultation report only about the 20-30% of dog walkers and walkers who responded, who are likely to be local residents, were against the trail...
  4. M

Isaac's Ridge - Canberra

Thought I'd revive this thread again to see if there was any possibility of getting more trails for issacs. I just moved nearby so have been riding there a little bit. The DH trails are pretty serious, some decent technical lines there. The shared use XC spine track is good fun, but pretty...