Recent content by mas2

1. M

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

I’ll get my people to talk to your people.
  2. M

It was my birthday so yesterday replaced stuffed bearings in my frame, lubed it all, cut bars down from 825 to 800, got broken spoke fixed and wheel trued, got my new pump, then went for a big ride today.
  3. M

Floor pump

Okay got my new pump delivered today and got to say I am very impressed with the topeak joeblow mountain x. It is big, very solid construction, and pumps a lot of air. The dial is easy to read and has a little yellow tab that swings around so you can clearly mark the pressure you want. The...
  4. M

AM Mean green DVO/Liteville Machine

I have always loved the Litevilles. They had some nice little details and unique suspension. Haven't heard or seen much of them the last few years though.
  5. M

Clip-ins to Flats to improve skills?

I did it end of last year and haven't looked back. I highly recommend Crank Brothers Large Stamp 1 which are the plastic ones for about $60. I wasnt sure if I was going to like it and went on recommendations here for shoes and got the 510's. Pricey but have been faultless. Read more about my...
  6. M

Newly Released Bikes General

They probably saw all the $12k ebikes coming out and realised that dentists can afford even more.
  7. M

The discount code thread

$20 off on CRC with new signup. Can get Michelin Wild enduro pair front and rear for $125 which is pretty good.
  8. M

I'm not an engineer but you might want to move those rocks at the start of the ramp first and when they manage to clear the chairs then the house might need moving too.
  9. M

Floor pump

Was very close to getting the Lezyne but think I found something else that ticks my boxes. https://www.topeak.com/us/en/products/floor-pumps/1203-joeblow--mountain-x
  10. M

Trump.....

Just saw this. Not sure if it's fake or not though...
  11. M

Handlebars on "wish"

Just in case it's not clear, if you get them death or worse awaits. If you get them you absolutely need to get a gopro.
  12. M

Floor pump

I was reading last night that the inflating chuck screws on and off and people hate that, particularly for tubeless. What’s been your experience?
  13. M

The Plankomoorey money pit lifesaver.

I would have KILLED for a bike like that even in my mid twenties. Well done.
  14. M

Floor pump

Yep was thinking about getting one of theirs. There are 20000 versions though but not sure if any noticeable difference
  15. M

Floor pump

Looking for a new one after breaking the old one and there are a million versions. Just not sure if there's much difference between the $20 ones and the $200 ones. I have a digital pressure gauge but would prefer not to use it. What I want is accuracy and with an easy to read dial for around...