Recent content by mas2

1. M

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Trumps won an election and Biden’s won an election so let’s split the difference and give Zaf and Moorey 3 months off each. Sort of like when Homer and Ned drew in the golf competition.
  2. M

And we are grey too.
  3. M

Ease up there tiger unless you want to get 2/3rds of rotorburn off side too.
  4. M

He can always sell them Goya beans
  5. M

So after this election is all sorted who will be the lucky country that the USA chooses to give democracy to in order to cover the losses from covid?
  6. M

Coil shock upgrade

I’m looking at getting a 205x65 marz bomber cr coil for my e160 to replace RockShox super deluxe. Was planning to get a cane creek progressive coil too. What do I need to know to order the correct one? There seems to be 2 different diameters and I’m not sure if the coil length matters. It’s...
  7. M

Soooo - This Happened

Awesome, you will love it. Mate has the trance sx pro which has a coil out the back and it is fantastic so would highly recommend upgrading to it. Also, I’ve got and ebike pyr already and people are fine with it so feel free to move it there.
  8. M

A Long Pole

Just in case, it’s best for us if you go pro everything.
  9. M

Sooo - I want an E-Bike

Yep everyone who doesn't ride ebikes are the perfect picture of physical health with zero mental health problems. I've even had a few people on ebikes ride past me talking about how vaccines are bad for people and that maybe that's how I got my autism. I told them Trump had won the presidency...
  10. M

Sooo - I want an E-Bike

You should have gone with an okay boomer
  11. M

Sooo - I want an E-Bike

That analogy is worse than trumps presidency.
  12. M

Sooo - I want an E-Bike

I just turned 40 and wanted one but couldn't afford to have both and so sold my normal bike to get an ebike. It make me ride so much more and have nearly done 1000km in 4 months and reckon it's one of the best decisions I have ever made. During the week I can ride or walk to work and get fitness...
  13. M

I preferred it when you made puns. Even though it’s true.
  14. M

Those are bots I am pretty sure. Apparently there are heaps of people posting the exact same thing verbatim.
  15. M

The one thing that I wanted from Trump when he became president was to expose a little bit of behind the scenes shady crap. Instead, after 4 years of “I’ve got the biggest scandal in history”, he constantly delivered nothing, yet, seemed to openly do what he accused others of without any...