Recent content by mas2

1. M

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

I thought bike shops would be screwed due to covid but they seem to have been doing pretty well worldwide even. I reckon there will be some good bike deals around come end of year though from people who have ridden them once. When lockdowns started i went into several 99 bike shops and they...
  2. M

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

You mean New Americans.
  3. M

Bargain buys thread

Well it's not doing you any good in there now is it!
  4. M

Bargain buys thread

https://www.bikeexchange.com.au/a/electric-mountain-bikes/nicolai/vic/somerville/2020-nicolai-eboxx-e14-gates-carbon-belt-drive/107785667 For when someone gets their next super payout
  5. M

Bargain buys thread

I have sold to Mitch before and been riding with him a few times. He is an awesome rider, legit nice person, and looks after his stuff.
  6. M

Confessions from the fuckwits

Nope, unfortunately.
  7. M

Centrelink registration for COVID-19 support

Yep I found it impossible to tell if they paid the right dates. I remember clicking the first thing which was "register your intent to claim" but the actual claim couldnt happen until 4 days later when they activated it.
  8. M

Confessions from the fuckwits

Squeak sound at back of bike. Twas the derailleur clutch. Take it apart and lube it up. Notice that it doesnt stay on though while riding. Watch 100 videos and PDFs and take it apart and reassemble another 15 times but cannot get the cam alignment right as the switch arm is about 15 degrees off...
  9. M

First day in the Centrelink line up today. Arrived 8:32 with 12 people in front outside. Man there were a lot of weird people there. Home by 10am. I then had to call them which took an hour and got some answer. I then had to call back for another hour to get more answers. It's also the 4th...
  10. M

Pretty much the wife and home schooling.
  11. M

Received jobseeker approval today after 7.5 weeks. Got the bonus $750 stimulus too.
  12. M

Yeh I know, but when you are told 1000 times not to call and to be patient...
  13. M

7 weeks without Centrelink. Rang them up and they escalated it to their special division as it shouldn't have taken this long.
  14. M

27.5 is dead

I am with you. I got a bushing for my metric shock that is metric in length and diameter but the bore size is imperial.
  15. M

It’s done on purpose to make it as painful as possible so you never want to get back in the system again for the rest of you life.