Recent content by mas2

1. M

Rotator Cuff Torn

Went to bed still in pain and made sure not to sleep on that side or use my arm much. Woke up and it felt so much better. Pain feels all gone and shoulder is relaxed and got a lot more movement back. Still hurts from the other injury but time to start physio again and see what we can do.
  2. M

Rotator Cuff Torn

Thanks, good to know. Got a chart to record pain and was also told that relief ranges for everyone from a few weeks up to a year for some. I'm interested to see how mine goes. The local felt like it did nothing for the pain.
  3. M

Rotator Cuff Torn

Did they take a few days to work for you? How long it last?
  4. M

Repairable Write Off

Watched the auction just to see and it went for just over $10k. I think that's pretty high considering possible mechanical issues. These are struggling to sell for $30k at the moment.
  5. M

Rotator Cuff Torn

My worry is that as my shoulder loosens from the cortizone, even with physio, it will start to subluxate more and be more painful then lead to surgery then a long recovery. The local is wearing off and the pain is gaining again. Do you need to get it done under a CT scan? Staying still face...
  6. M

Rotator Cuff Torn

Update time. Doctor sent me to the physio and surgeon. Physio gave a couple of exercises and showed that I had very limited movement in the shoulder. Surgeon said I had both instability and a frozen shoulder which have conflicting treatments so you cant fix either. Just had a CT guided...
  7. M

Little Things You Hate

Microsoft Windows updated and changed my background. I went to change it back and there's a note telling me to sign into Onedrive and it will automatically back up my background. It's the incremental/subtle ways programs are all trying to get on the micropayments gravy train. Another one is...
  8. M

Repairable Write Off

Yeh there's a white one up here with a little less km on it than that one for about the same price.
  9. M

Repairable Write Off

Yes all those things add to the mystery.
  10. M

Repairable Write Off

It says can't view it. This is the damage listed on wovr
  11. M

Live Music Thread

I've booked tickets to see my first band in about 15 years. Live and Incubus. Looking forward to it.
  12. M

Repairable Write Off

This is the car: https://www.pickles.com.au/damaged-salvage/item/-/details/CP--09-2017-Subaru-Levorg-Wagon/676895 Did the check and all it says is light damage all over. Doesn't say anything about mechanical issues.
  13. M

Repairable Write Off

Maybe I need a pharmacist to transcribe it.
  14. M

Repairable Write Off

So you're saying the only way to find out if I'm lucky is to get it?
  15. M

Repairable Write Off

lol yeh thats what I got