Recent content by maskerade

1. maskerade

One for the Graf/Stencil/street artists.... Apparently we're up to post #623 now

ozgraff.com and thebutchershop.com.au both deliver around australia. need to be 18 of course and send them your drivers license etc...
  2. maskerade

JetBlack Cycling Hiring - Service/Mechanic/Warranties

Check out www.jetblackcycling.com Service Centre Technician – Bicycle Parts & Accessories Mulgrave Full time, Salary negotiable JetBlack Cycling is a dynamic, fast growing bicycle parts & accessories wholesaler. We are looking for an enthusiastic qualified person to join our service...
  3. maskerade

Does anyone have a job they like, if so what do you do?

work in cycling??? http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?215043-JetBlack-Cycling-Internal-Sales-Assistant-Position-APPLY-NOW
  4. maskerade

JetBlack Cycling - Internal Sales Assistant Position APPLY NOW

Job no longer available.
  5. maskerade

One for the Graf/Stencil/street artists.... Apparently we're up to post #623 now

there is a reasonably good reason why the write on the can - do not pierce or incinerate can. but gave me a laugh.
  6. maskerade

Just grab a friggin pencil and paper and write anything you want. then find older writers and learn off them. pretty simple and how everyone else does it you aren't going to learn anything much through a mountain bike forum... put in the hard work
  7. maskerade

Haven't seen it but MRE is always doing stuff. He is hectic busy at the moment going overseas again this week.
  8. maskerade

a wall from the weekend in Whalan (Mt Druitt) over 50 cans and a full day
  9. maskerade

Bar work! Have you worked in a Bar? Give this a squiz!

if you wanna work night shifts - stack shelves at your local supermarket, no hassles and better pay
  10. maskerade

painted at a festival in sydney last weekend with mistery. theme was epidemic so a crazy doctor and an epidemic piece - freestyled on the day.
  11. maskerade

Why should I vote?

If you donkey vote or choose not to you have ZERO say about anything and whinging won't change it. If you don't think their is anyone worth your vote don't vote but don't complain. If it's that bad move to another country?
  12. maskerade

Camera Help

Panasonic Lumix is what you are after, they have shock and waterproof camera with 720 HD video for 430 mark. good quality picture too. http://www.digitalcamerawarehouse.com.au/prod6717.htm
  13. maskerade

The Photo Snob Thread

i love it, it is great when i don't want to lug heavy gear or if i happen to be out and about. great flexibility. can be a little noisy but that is expected in a smaller camera but shoots amazingly good jpg off the standard options as seen above. RAW is good but some PP programs struggle with...
  14. maskerade

The Photo Snob Thread

so... questions about compacts about to answered... these are all off my lumix lx3. First is on a pinhole effect standard in camera Second is with a canon flash Third is just with in built camera flash. Gives you an idea of the quality.
  15. maskerade

you'll stop drips with practice and can control skills. also, don't move the can too slow either.