Recent content by matt_dh

1. M

My 5 current rides - V10, Super4, Reign1, Monsterboy, Stuff

Sick collection mate I've been looking at an xc and I'm pretty sure the commie super 4 is what I'm about to purchase whats your opinion on how it rides? Also is the carbon frame super light weight? or just lighter than most usual AL frames? cheers :biggrin:
  2. M

09 Lithgow NSW DH champs by NBT

hey neil, top shots have you got any of #772, blue gt dhi, black fox kit. mreevsy@iprimus.com.au if u do cheers
  3. M

problem with a gt dh

there wont be a problem cos mine doesnt do that;)
  4. M

problem with a gt dh

easy i'll sell u my ner new 08 w/ brand new xo shifter and deraileur :D
  5. M

Lithgow State DH Champs

hey mate do u have any of #772, blue gt, black fox kit mreevsy@iprimus.com.au cheers
  6. M

Lithgow State DH Champs 09

hey mate do you have any of #772, black fox kit/red neck brace, blue gt if u do mreevsy@iprimus.com.au cheers
  7. M

Lithgow State champs Photos

hey mate, bad luck with the shoulder do u happen to have any of #772, blue gt, black fox kit, alpinestars neck brace? could you send em to mreevsy@iprimus.com.au if u have any cheers
  8. M

09 Lithgow NSW DH champs by NBT

hey neil, mad pics as usual do u have any of #772, blue gt dhi, black fox kit. if u do can u send them to mreevsy@iprimus.com.au cheers
  9. M

Awaba 09 NSW state DH by NBT

hi neil i know its been a few weeks but i was just wondering if you had any of #772, black fox kit, blue gt dhi pro mreevsy@iprimus.com.au cheers
  10. M

NSW State Series - Awaba

hey mate do you have any of #772, blue gt, black fox kit mreevsy@iprimus.com.au cheers
  11. M

NSW State Series - Awaba

hey mate do you have any of #772, blue gt dhi, black fox kit mreevsy@iprimus.com.au cheers heaps
  12. M

State round #4 Awaba

hey mate, good photo's do you have any of #772, blue gt dhi, black fox kit mreevsy@iprimus.com.au cheers
  13. M

NSW State Series- Awaba

hey sammy t, good photographs #772, gt, black fox kit mreevsy@iprimus.com.au cheers
  14. M

del rio

thanks, ive been regularly checking but didnt even see that
  15. M

del rio

does anyone have the results or know when they will be posted, just thought they would be up by now. thanks