Recent content by mattiwill

1. M

2020 Norco Sight A1 29 Large

I'm on the higher end of a large, but not quite an XL, I'm 180cm, Sizing is one of those personal preference things.
  2. M

Yeah, I have no intention of putting DH tyres on a trail bike anyway, EXO or EXO+ is what I'll keep on it, it's heavy enough without DH tyres, but in saying that you can't really notice the weight while riding, I also prefer a heavier bike over a lighter bike. It's almost 1kg heavier than my...
  3. M

I ran an aggressor on the back of the intense, great tyre except for when it's muddy, I've heard the discector is better than the aggressor so I'll give that a go.
  4. M

Yes there is, a DHR on the back, that thing was horrible!
  5. M

True, pics didn't work, bear with me while I workout how to resize them.
  6. M

Had this for a bit over a month now, last bike was a large 27.5 Intense Tracer, the Sight does everything 10x better than the Tracer ever did. Sizing is a lot different from the Tracer, it took a bit to get used to TBH, the Carpark test felt good, ETT was only 5mm longer than what I was used to...
  7. M

Sunrace Cassettes

I had the 11-42 in black, it didn't feel as nice as the XT I had before it, and it was a little noisy in second gear, but it wasn't that bad that I couldn't put up with it. The problem was it only lasted a smidge under 7 months, and I only average about 15km a week, and I always lube my chain...
  8. M

Hey Buddy! It doesn't look Orange!

I used an oval chain ring for nearly 12 months, I was never really convinced about it, that was until I put it on my wife's bike and I went back to round. Well, that was a mistake! Going from round from oval was hard to notice, but going from oval to round I noticed a huge difference!
  9. M

NSW FOUND Gripsport Hi-Ride Carrier 2+2 4bike rack

Thanks guy's, managed to score a second hand gripsport!
  10. M

I checked grips facebook page and they are rather busy, and sold out of most things, as for isi, they're closed until near the end of Jan.
  11. M

FOUND! Hi guy's, so our current bike rack broke while we were traveling from Melbourne to Sydney, we managed to make it to Sydney, but we need a new rack to be able to get our bikes home with us in 2 weeks time, and it has to be sturdy enough to make the 900km trip. We've decided on the...
  12. M

The Walking Dead

Last episode was kind of boring, Rick had an opportunity to eliminate Negan, but it never happens. I'm waiting for the moment Rick snaps, and it's all over for Negan, then in a major plot twist, Sam and Dean show up on the next episode and slaughter Rick for killing their dad, cos you don't mess...
  13. M

First XC Race- Erica or Brackenbury?

Brackenbury is a great fun, relaxed event, good single tracks out there to. I haven't done Erica. I'd almost say that you're always going to get the local Pro's at their home town event's at almost any race you enter.
  14. M

Sintered pads on resin only rotors

Yeah they're the cheap rotors, they came on the bike! Awesome, thanks for that, I'll keep an eye on the thickness!
  15. M

Sintered pads on resin only rotors

Hey guy's, so my brake pads wore out and I replaced them with sintered one's, they're working a treat, but I noticed the other day that my rotors have "resin pads only" stamped on them. I was wondering, what will happen as I continue to use sintered pads on them?