2. M

SOLD!: Specialized Demo 8 i 2010

haha, if I was more organised I would have had it for sale two weeks ago
  3. M

SOLD!: Specialized Demo 8 i 2010

Bike SOLD!!!
  4. M

Scum DH Sunday 31st Oct

The dates are posted on the scum website. The next one will be the last sunday in november (28th). Today Drew was the only one there running the event, so he had his hands full, but it was a good fun day and the track going really well, so definately try get along to the next one. Thanks...
  5. M

Dance Music Thread.

Hey guys, do any of subscribe to house music podcasts? I've got a few good ones that I go back to, but it depends what you're into. Here is some I've been trying out lately. House Nation UK DJ Dunno: Dirty electro house DJ G-yom: Miami dance floor House flavours podcast DJ K-tel...
  6. M

Giant Glory 2011 weights?

Just weighed my 01, completely stock. Using the old digital bathroom scales, no idea how accurate they are, 17.8kg.
  7. M

Looking for downhill riding buddies

Hey guys, I'm probably heading out to menai this arvo, maybe about 4 oclock. Let me know if any of you will be out there and at what time. Cheers, Matt
  8. M

Mt Buller - All you need to know

Gday guys, I was wondering if anybody knows when the lift will be running at Buller this coming summer. We're planning to head down through the mountains for some riding (including Buller) in the first week or two of December. I think the lifts were only open for then end of December and...
  9. M

New Yeti Prototype

I'm pretty sure you'll find it's still there. There was another prototype they had going a few months ago with the rail on the back of the seat tube. This one looks to be on the inside of the frame on the seat tube. If you look at where the bottom pivot is, it seems that the linkage would work...
  10. M

08 Norco Atomik SOLD

bump bump..
  11. M

08 Norco Atomik SOLD

Bump it up!!
  12. M

08 Norco Atomik SOLD

Get on it Bump 10char
  13. M

08 Norco Atomik SOLD

Item: 2008 Norco Atomik Modifications from standard: Truvativ direct mount stem Sunline V-one Bar Maxxis Minions (slow reezay front, super tacky rear) Funn sealed bearing pedals Bike is a Small/Medium Has a new front triangle (norco recall) Pictures: attached
  14. M

NSW Astrix Havoc, SOLD

Payment Pending
  15. M

NSW Astrix Havoc, SOLD

BUMP... Still need to sell this bike. Throw me and offer. $1400 negotiable.