Mattyp's latest activity

• Mattyp
    2 more months as far as im concerned....careful use of wording made it sound like only 2 weeks stage 3 had no 5km radius, but had to...
  • Mattyp
    2 more months of 5km radius..........farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk
  • Mattyp
    Both my boys XC race bikes run X0 10spd... I have told them that it's best group ever made and be thankful I'm not saving it for myself...
  • Mattyp
    Mattyp replied to the thread The You Yangs Thread.
    Well shit, if someone wants to risk running into this by going the wrong way good luck to them
    • images (4).jpeg
  • Mattyp
    i find the great circle drive is better for a full rally attack...its .one way so you know no-one is coming the other way
  • Mattyp
    if they seal the carpark they'll need to seal the road as well, and add about 15 speed humps to stop people hitting roos every couple of...
  • Mattyp
    Mattyp reacted to Jpez's post in the thread Little Things You Hate with Like.
    Yeah I’d gladly exchange next day delivery and a host of other things for 30km forest ride at the moment. Sigh.
  • Mattyp
    Mattyp reacted to DMan's post in the thread Van life with Like.
    Multiple ones. I've got some 1m ones from this mob. They're good. I used them on the 1st unit...
  • Mattyp
    Mattyp reacted to DMan's post in the thread Van life with Like.
    No, nothing that serious. It's for weekends away and staying overnight at races. I initially had it set up with bikes and the bed inside...
  • Mattyp
    Mattyp replied to the thread Van life.
    What sliders/rails are you using?
  • Mattyp
    Mattyp replied to the thread Gel or Chamois.
    Got a tip off a long distance roadie I know. Wear 2 chamois liners, the one underneath you wear inside out so you have lycra on your...
  • Mattyp
    Mattyp replied to the thread Van life.
    Keep it simple... I did 2 riding weeks in tassie in the back of my van, no pro install just folded the seats down chucked a mattress in...
  • Mattyp
    Mattyp reacted to pink poodle's post in the thread Van life with Like.
    You know that you can get vans that have seats in them right? Mine was pure family action, hands down from generation to...
  • Mattyp
    Mattyp replied to the thread SRAM's Wireless Eagle and Dropper.
    except the time spent in 19T is less than time spent in all the other gears combined.....obviously, like when i drive my car it mostly...
  • Mattyp
    Lucky we still have the footballs.