Recent content by maxasix

1. M

Getting into DH

Hey bro I've been riding a giant glory 00 for the last year and can't complain, sick bike and got it for a good price off this site. Everyone's right though, most dh bikes these days will do the job, just pick the one you like the look of and smash some hills.
  2. M

New track around mt kosciuszko?

Well sussed out mate, the track looks sweet as, 20k's is massive!
  3. M

New track around mt kosciuszko?

Hey all, Heard on the local (Corryong) radio going to work today a new track has opened up from Tom Groggin station to Geehi, or around those areas at least, they could even be referring to a new Thredbo track. Can't find much on the net, just wondering if you burners know anything about it...
  4. M

anyone from around corryong

Yo Hey dave, I live in corryong mate, just sorting out a new bike atm, should have a bike for spring, keen to hit up the local hills, there are few around this way that ride so it would be cool to get group or something happening. Let us know what you think. Errol
  5. M

Mountain bike newbie

Building a mountain bike is a sweet way to begin a mountain bike journey, If your stuck with a broken bike halfway down a mountain you'll know what to do!
  6. M

Women, etc.

I just think it would make everything so much easier if on every first date the couple goes and buys a "learn how to break dance" dvd. It might not help at all with reducing any arguments or problems the couple may have in the future... but at least if everyone uses break dancing to decide...
  7. M

My 2009 Iron horse sunday team x

Such a sick bike man, I would step over my own mother to own a sunday ha
  8. M

Best T.V show ever!!!

Just started the First season of Board Walk Empire, I've only watched the first ep so far, and was blown away, Steve Buscemi brings it, and its hard to not like anything that's directed by Scorseses. The first episode has definitely set the bar for the rest of the season, pumped to see how it goes.
  9. M

What's up

Hey all My names Errol, Ive been riding for the last 3/4 years and have recently moved back to Corryong, vic (near Thredbo). Pumped to get start bombing the snowy mountain hills again. It would be sick to meet up with people near the area and ride the hills. Ive recently been scoping the...
  10. M

Hi

Whats up Aj Ive always thought the Ironhorse Yakuza range of downhill bikes are sweet, but thats just going off my personal taste. I ride a Giant stp2, Its old and a bit rough but she's a sweet ride and gets the job done! you can get really good reviews on Mountain bikes and all their parts...