Recent content by maynard j

1. M

Honda 4x bike

weird is he running avids on his dh?
  2. M

Dylan Dean Designs Photos Online

the helmets are are d3's or something, theres more pics on the dylan dean site. the intense kit is nice looks like the jersey has been slashed by a lion or something. whats with ck having a the sticker on his helmet? whats going on
  3. M

Dylan Dean Designs Photos Online

the new madcatz kit is kinda funky.bright green and torquise? hill's lost his green bashguard but he hasnt lost his speed
  4. M

Firefly frames for $450

the firefly frames are pretty new and are made in taiwan i think, they look similar to dmr's except with plates at the headtube with 3 holes in it and the dropouts either horizontal or verticle are fat platey things. the welding is int the prettyist but it is good for $450. its designed for...
  5. M

down by the river. college gap, geewong

thats damm impressive
  6. M

Firefly frames for $450

Firefly frames for $450, cromo frame, 13 or 15 inch frame, only been in the country for 2 weeks or so but does anyone know if they would be a worthy investment. I have a 03 liquid mainframe and thinking of going for a new frame, anyone for ideas on a good jump/street and a little bit of dh...
  7. M

wsmtb club rd 3 ( pacific park )

it was a fun track that challenged you which i enjoyed racing on and hpoe to again, i flatted near the end and lost a lot of time.there was so many lines!!! which confusing at first but was good.
  8. M

Thredbo - all you need to know

awsome guide but you should warn peopla about how much pain your in for the following week. I coudnt clench my hands for days and my arms felt like they had been punched numerous times. Does any one know a cure for trail shocked hands as mine havent been they same since the state round.
  9. M

starwars.

iam seeing it as apyche up for dargle round 3 looks awsome cant wait for the pieces to fit together
  10. M

Ultimate 4x Bike?

what about the new santa cruz's, they look pretty sweet and with rennie riding them they must strong. rock shox, avid, 5th element, it would be a sweet set up
  11. M

2006 Giant's

does the 06 giant vary that much, will prices change. who are the main giant riders now with adams and rando of the team
  12. M

ws mtb dh club round #3

hey all ws members , has anyone riden the pacific park track,is it similier to dargle?. Will there be any uphill sections?. who's going be there, more riders then last time or what? looking forward to racing.
  13. M

all time favourite mtb magazine

any suggestions on fav/best mtb magazines? I would have to go Dirt as the best, awsome photos, articles and so on. On the homefront id go for Clict. I'd be interested in waht people like about magazines and their favourites cheers
  14. M

no front brakes

does anyone run no front brakes but still have their rotor on? icurrantly have an 8 inch but only coz i cant get one of the bolts out. has anyone ridden the jumps that wakka is sessioning in earthed2 and aslo feature in a recent amb?
  15. M

Abubaca

thats sick, looks ever better with the headphones