Recent content by mcbarron

1. mcbarron

Mount Keira

. Mountain Biking Survey Are you male or female? Male What age category do you fit into? 15 - 20 Approximately how often do you ride down Mount Keira every month?6 or more Do you usually ride: With friends Alone What other activities would you participate in if you were not riding...
  2. mcbarron

Mt Kiera

cheers for the photos on the weekend
  3. mcbarron

Pirates and Downhill?

oh god you still got that after we were walking round at the world cup hhaha
  4. mcbarron

Photos

devo:(:(:(:(
  5. mcbarron

Photos

hahaha koe my dad would be faster on his roady down keira then you 2-0against koe hahahahh
  6. mcbarron

Photos

ill keep tally of the posts against and for koe hahah its 1-0 to against
  7. mcbarron

Photos

+1keep this thread going we can just pay out ty and koe
  8. mcbarron

4X 2008 Giant STP Pro

its lighter then stop and i aint runnin tubeless yet so it will be alot lighter
  9. mcbarron

Photos

got a nice pic of ty and koe
  10. mcbarron

Photos

everyone we have found the picture of koe riding
  11. mcbarron

BMX Little bikes are cool too you know..

ive seen the same subrosa snapp clean in half jsut behind the seat post and behind the bottom bracket
  12. mcbarron

Photos

yerr im with you the gold star would be good and koe the skid marks in my undies look better then your drifts
  13. mcbarron

4X STP PRO nearly finished hotting her up

well i like to do 20sets of stairs on my stp jokes jokes yerr jsut to look good and to run tubeless
  14. mcbarron

4X 2008 Giant STP Pro

hot it up like my pro
  15. mcbarron

4X STP PRO nearly finished hotting her up

hey farkiners thought id post my street bike used for dirt jumpin,bit of 4x and just muckin round at the local skater hope you like her size regular:13.5 user colours White frame ALUXX alloy: double butted, integrated gusset w/CNC BB yoke fork Rockshox Pike 454 Air U-Turn w/maxle...